(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without giving any details on the film itself, where would you rank it amongst all of the SW films? I'm going to the 6pm IMAX premiere tomorrow, where I get Han's dice and buttons... Then again on Friday. Possibly Saturday. Then again on Sunday.

I’d say it’s quite different from Rogue One but the same quality. A great adventure in the galaxy far far away.

I was pleasantly surprised after my experience with The Last Jedi. I really enjoyed Solo and thought Alden Ehrenreich actually did an excellent job in the young Han role. I wasn't a fan of the droid and thought she came off as pretty grating and annoying and not funny, which is what I think they were going for. Other than that, I loved it.

I was pleasantly surprised after my experience with The Last Jedi. I really enjoyed Solo and thought Alden Ehrenreich actually did an excellent job in the young Han role. I wasn't a fan of the droid and thought she came off as pretty grating and annoying and not funny, which is what I think they were going for. Other than that, I loved it.

That was my main concern aswell, if Ehrenreich could pull off being Han. And he nailed it! :yes

Was great!

I want to even go so far as to place Solo ahead of ROTJ in my personal hierarchy. But, I suppose that would be slightly sacrilegious. I’m currently on a high from my Solo experience, so for now I’ll place it fifth, conservatively.

Happy Star Wars fan.

I never expected the “Story” films to be better than the “Saga” films though. Hmmmm....

Rogue One and Solo are right behind the original three films on my list.

They really did a great job on this one!

Fourth favorite movie of the year
Avengers
Isle of Dogs
Deadpool
Solo

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Just out of the theater. Globally a good story but i have my issues with it. Not going into spoiler territory but i'll just say there are a few slow moments that nearly got me out of it. Will have to see it again in original version anyway.

Back