(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't read Hellboy, Mike? :dunno

Right Hand of Doom...duh. I can't believe I missed that reference.

tumblr_o9c3lw5zab1tmsfhoo4_400.gif

Just used my points on the Jyn deluxe and still have some left over!

Wow, that's awesome. I'm in the market for a Jyn, I just can't decide which. :(

I used all my points ($108) on the Snowspeeder Luke figure. I hate the price, but he fits in my X-Wing Luke collection since he did wear that after leaving Hoth. :monkey3

I really wish those X-Wing/Snowspeeder Lukes were cheaper. I feel like an HT version is inevitable and for the price I probably should wait.

Mike at Celebration the 1/6th are dead on. I felt the PF was great but something was off around her jaw line. I chose the deluxe bc you get her Jedha and Eadu outfit. Hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Mike at Celebration the 1/6th are dead on. I felt the PF was great but something was off around her jaw line. I chose the deluxe bc you get her Jedha and Eadu outfit. Hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

That actually does help a lot CC, I am seriously considering the Imperial only because I have Kaytoo on order as well as the C2 Imperial droid from SSC, so it might make a nice little Imperials set up all together.

Since they announced a May 2019 date for Episode 9, what will Celebration have to hype that year? If it's earlier in the year, it's almost too late to show a new trailer.

How many free points did Sideshow give us and when do they expire? I got the reminder email but I swear I never got the initial one.

Back