(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I was looking forward to another fury Force Awakens type hangout. That was good times. Plus, I saw the Funko pops at the FYE booth, and I wouldn't mind getting a Trooper with a non-destroyed box.

I guess the magic marker smell might mean I have a leak in the coolant system or something. I've been using my a/c for a little while this year with no problem, but just noticed it a couple days ago. I just had the coolant refilled last year, so that sucks. Hoping it doesn't cost too much.

To be fair, the Yoda puppet was far creepier. You're not so bad!

Back in high school, my friends mustang had a constant coolant leak. It always made his car smell like pancakes. Good times... good times...

Ben, have your mom or someone drop you off at the train station. It's been too long brother. Angie will be gone at another con today so it will just be the guys hanging out until dinner.

Awful Waffle! Awful Waffle!!!

Have fun at R2D2, err, I mean C2E2 guys!!! I saw Super7 has a Toxie exclusive this year. Thankfully, they usually put excess stock on the site later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I don't think any could beat your current signature. Hubba hubba!!!

Wait until more shots from Baywatch hit.

I love pam-cakes!!! ;)

tenor.gif

I'm more of a waffle man, myself.

palabras_mexico2.gif

Blue waffle?

154323-James-Franco-lets-just-back-it-LrZf.gif

Chicken and waffles.

154326-james-franco-I-can-see-that-no-DVhG.gif

giphy.gif

Have fun at R2D2, err, I mean C2E2 guys!!! I saw Super7 has a Toxie exclusive this year. Thankfully, they usually put excess stock on the site later.

Should've sent me a text. I could've grabbed you one easily.

But I also have a sick sense of humor and believe, if you dress like a slut, be prepared to feel and be treated as such. They say slavin' ain't easy, but hiding a hard on in the corner behind Papa Johns pizza cart is much....harder ��
:lol

Went up this morning or rather late last night. Did yuo get it?

https://super7store.com/products/toxic-avenger-toxic-glow-in-the-dark-variant
Still available. I didn't know anything about Toxie GITD. I was in their booth, and bought the Alien Day box set, which they had a few left. I probably shouldn't have, but I couldn't resist it. I probably would have bought Toxie if I had seen it, cuz I'm a sucker for GITD....

I already see that last sentence being partially quoted... :mad:

I used all my points ($108) on the Snowspeeder Luke figure. I hate the price, but he fits in my X-Wing Luke collection since he did wear that after leaving Hoth. :monkey3

Back