(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wake me up before you go go. :lecture

tumblr_mzttsoJwpl1qzsq0xo1_500.gif

Two more coming up. I've decided I'll get the three OT troopers, so I'm in for the Snowie. Probably not the best timing with Celebration right around the corner.

4c10d848-a2b0-449b-b5e3-18cc109eff9c.jpg

39e751cd-f5af-48fd-aa23-89ea14624318.jpg

Two more coming up. I've decided I'll get the three OT troopers, so I'm in for the Snowie. Probably not the best timing with Celebration right around the corner.

Why did you plant this idea in my head?
I was hoping to stick to only the scout trooper :lol

Well - I should be able to grab Chopper, but I'll need some help once Thrawn hits. Have a feeling he will be quite popular after the finale of Rebels.

Might need an assist on him as well. :hi5:

To me any one of the three troopers are instantly recognizable from the OT. I think having all three would look very nice on a wall.

:lecture

Didn't even notice this, but the ES is already set at 520 for both of these Mondo pieces. They drop later today, not their usual Thur - Sun order window.

Didn't even notice this, but the ES is already set at 520 for both of these Mondo pieces. They drop later today, not their usual Thur - Sun order window.

Good catch. Have to be alert then.

Okay, anybody score a snowtrooper. They show sold out?!!

Missed it aswell. Apparently only about 100 copies of each left after the show they were released at.

And those eBay prices...

Very nice Slynger! I have one of those that I plan to eventually repaint, but who knows when that will happen. :lol Love the base as well. Did you do the work or have someone else do it for you?

Back