(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought about getting some autographs
But these prices are making it easy to say nooooo

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I saw a screenshot of Mark's price - holy s^%$balls!! His price just keeps climbing, he'll be $300 in another year or so.

Punkg42 of course!

11065874_10152913628402634_2878318775478804706_n.jpg

Hahahaha, I remember that! I still wish I waited it out but the lines, man... the lines.

Thought about getting some autographs
But these prices are making it easy to say nooooo

I agree. The good ole days of cheap autos are long gone. More than anything now I would just like to meet the person and say a few words, if I don't get star struck, lol.

$125 for Mark and I really think Carrie was only $50, for me at CV.

Still gotta get that piece framed.... It's the Russell Walks print. :D

The first year photos were offered (when it was called Froggy's Photos) a picture with Mark Hamill was only $45. My friend did it. I didn't know about it until he was sold out... Bargain! I've met him and spoken to him several times, but I don't know if I ever got a picture with him (of just me and him). Surely I must have, back at SDCC when he w as promoting Comic Book The Movie... Glad I sprang for the Mark and Carrie pick at CVII... :(

Speaking of imaginary... Is Ken going?

I saw Eli more than Ken last time! :lecture

This whole event is gonna be so wizard! I'm getting excited! :D

gibby and Eli? Those are names I've not heard in a long time.....a long time.
No, my room will be me and Tag. And I'll probably be hanging out with both him and Cody 90% all days at the convention since we are getting all the same people just about. :lol :lol

gibby and Eli? Those are names I've not heard in a long time.....a long time.
No, my room will be me and Tag. And I'll probably be hanging out with both him and Cody 90% all days at the convention since we are getting all the same people just about. [emoji38] [emoji38]
Which is everyone but Rebels for me lol.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

$125 for Mark and I really think Carrie was only $50, for me at CV.

Still gotta get that piece framed.... It's the Russell Walks print. :D

Not that cheap, it was around the same as Mark, off by about maybe 25 at the most if I recall correctly.

I will miss my store buddy

What do you mean? I'm right here ! :wave

Back