(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: (FLOSI'S Cantina) The COOL guy(s) of the Star Wars forum thread...

Alec has that "Why did I agree to this picture?" look on his face. :lol

:rock

CANTINA+EXTERIOR+SPACEPORT.jpg

Shropt, if you want to be top TK, you need to wear some McQuarrie armor.

One of the coolest things at CV was the McQuarrie art exhibit. They had some of the first SW drawings he did. I was in awe walking around seeing his work in person.

I still can't get over the alien who bought Luke's landspeeder. WTF is that? :horror

Wioslea... I have the figure on my workbench in the garage right now. :lol

wioslea.jpg

Nothing to be proud of, I made out with a chick that had an eye like that.

Yeah, I made the same Snaggletooth discovery using google...poor Kirsten Dunst :lol

I've heard (meaning read on the internet) she's a beech. :huh Exit stage left even!

Beautiful, although I can't say I remember seeing this before. I need an iPad.

That is a very sexy image :drool

So awesome.

One of the coolest things at CV was the McQuarrie art exhibit. They had some of the first SW drawings he did. I was in awe walking around seeing his work in person.

I met him back in 1997 and again at one of the first Celebrations (I think it was II). He was awesome to talk to, and I am proud to say I have an autographed poster from when he used to sign his full name. I also have an Ark of the Covenant print, I think they still might be available. He's a very interesting guy, used to do work I think for Boeing and the government. He's a living legend.

Was that thing in the theatrical version of Star Wars? I honestly do not remember that at all.

They don't show the transaction up close that like shot, but he's in there.

Was that thing in the theatrical version of Star Wars? I honestly do not remember that at all.

larryzbyszko.jpg

Yes it is in the movie, but the camera is far away. I think he's in the Cantina too. Also is that Larry Zabisko (sp)? Sam +10 in my book. If I ever meet you I am putting you in a figure-four-leg-lock. :D

Better not. All I gots to do is flip over, and for some reason that defies the laws of common sense, physics, and physiology, you would be the one screaming in pain. Also, Ric Flair always taught me that you work over the leg that you fold over the other knee for the figure four. Again, seems to make no ____ing sense whatsoever, but he's Ric Flair, so I guess he would know. :dunno

I'd make you do a blade job on that pretty little forehad of yours. "And this isn't Karamazov80 talking to Deak Starkiller, this is Nick ________ talking to Sam _____." :lol

I like this thread. It has great potential

Dean Malenko? I was going for the CMPunk from RAW 2 weeks ago.

Dean Malenko was the ultimate badass. I used to idolize that guy

Back