(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh those new tots look soooo good! I want that Logray and Wicket...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the 20th? [emoji38] ;)
6169bc9aa3f0d20cb2bd10d0ab55b6c0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

So this is my first time going to Celebration and I'd like to be at the opening panel/ceremony. Will this be in a large enough venue to accommodate those interested in attending or will it be a people camping out the night before to get in line type of situation?

If you want to be on the live stage, camp out. If not, then you can show up at 5 AM and hope to get a wristband for the streaming stages.

Thursday after con

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
You're missing the first day of celebration???

Didn't get selected from Lego. **** these lotteries.

No Lego for me this time either. :(
I also lost. **** LEGO!!!

If you want to be on the live stage, camp out. If not, then you can show up at 5 AM and hope to get a wristband for the streaming stages.
Oh god no, not for the streaming stages. You will not have to arrive super early to get wristbands for the streaming stages. There will be PLENTY of room between all those rooms. But if you want to be on the live stage, then yeah, super duper early, or camp out overnight...

I swear, packing takes me longer and longer each year... I'm always thinking of things I need to bring, but almost forget. My badge actually is one of the last things I remembered about! :slap

Hasbro Exclusive

In order to purchase a Hasbro Exclusive on Thursday and Friday, a limited number of tickets will be given.

There will be a special morning queue for those who want to receive a Hasbro Exclusive ticket in the morning. Please look for Queue 10 and the sign that says “Tickets to Purchase items from HasbroToyshop”.

Tickets for the Hasbro Exclusive will begin to be given out at approximately 6:00 AM on Thursday and Friday.

After receiving a ticket for the Hasbro Exclusive, fans can join the regular Celebration Experience Exhibition Hall Chutes.

You cannot get into the Hasbro line to purchase anything at their booth without a ticket on Thursday or Friday, regardless if what you’re purchasing is the Hasbro Exclusive or not. On Thursday and Friday the only fans that can shop in the Hasbro booth are those with tickets.

On Saturday and Sunday, tickets will not be required to shop at the Hasbro booth.

Back