(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunset%20Vigil%20Paper%20Giclee.jpg

Star Wars BB-8 Sunset Vigil Artist Proof Giclee PREORDER

I found some more this past weekend. Vintage Collection B-Wing Pilot, Endor Rebel, Sail Barge R2, Yavin Ceremony Han. Also got the Legacy Collection Jawa with Treadwell and Spacetrooper.
Are you finding these at a thrift store or something? Goodwill? Weird scores...

Hey Punk!
WEIRD AL + THE SIMPSONS = NERD BLOCK EXCLUSIVE!

We're letting the cat out of the bag! This month's Classic Block will feature anEXCLUSIVE The Simpsons NECA Weird Al paint variant that you won't find anywhere else!​
As if that wasn't enough, we're also giving you Weird Al The Book, plus one other Weird Al EXCLUSIVE!​
With only 4 days left to subscribe to Classic Block, don't miss out! Subscribetoday!

Coupon EARLYBIRD20 gets you 20% off, if you've never had Nerdblock (or create a new account)​

Hey Punk!
WEIRD AL + THE SIMPSONS = NERD BLOCK EXCLUSIVE!

We're letting the cat out of the bag! This month's Classic Block will feature anEXCLUSIVE The Simpsons NECA Weird Al paint variant that you won't find anywhere else!​
As if that wasn't enough, we're also giving you Weird Al The Book, plus one other Weird Al EXCLUSIVE!​
With only 4 days left to subscribe to Classic Block, don't miss out! Subscribetoday!

Coupon EARLYBIRD20 gets you 20% off, if you've never had Nerdblock (or create a new account)​

Hmm, thanks for the heads up. I'll have to do this for the Simpsons figure exclusive.

I wonder if the Girls Jr. one has any exclusive MLP stuff Angie would want... anyway to find out what's in it?

Hmm, thanks for the heads up. I'll have to do this for the Simpsons figure exclusive.

I wonder if the Girls Jr. one has any exclusive MLP stuff Angie would want... anyway to find out what's in it?
Not really. Closer to the end date, they sometimes tell you one or two of the items included, like they're doing with Weird Al. But they never tell you everything... And it takes a long time before they tell you anything specific...

Gurnee Target? That is so F'ing bizarre. All of that stuff is so old and out of the system. They had to manually add them back in, in order to sell them...

It was actually the Vernon Hills Target. I figured they must've found a lost box in the back room.

I got my newest X-Plus Godzilla in.

I knew somebody would do it!

Hey punk, did you know there's a Simpsons house here in Vegas? I didn't know. MadCow just told me about it a couple days ago, and Flosi and I are gonna visit it this weekend.

:hi5:

Yeah I knew about it. It was a contest giveaway years ago. My brother was just talking about this and said that the winner took the $75,000 instead of the house, and then the company doing the contest sold the house. The people that bought it repainted it normal colors and changed some things... so you probably won't be seeing a cool Simpsons house. :lol
I know that the inside isn't an exact replica either, even when they built it, because of building codes in NV they had to move certain rooms around like the kitchen and whatnot, so the layout inside isn't 100% accurate.

Either way... take pics! :D

Not really. Closer to the end date, they sometimes tell you one or two of the items included, like they're doing with Weird Al. But they never tell you everything... And it takes a long time before they tell you anything specific...

So I ordered the box, which says it's the April Box... and it's currently April, so will they ship this month or do they have to make the figures etc. based on the orders and it will ship later? I'm worried I'm going to get some random box I don't care about. haha. I'm going to cancel as soon as I get the box in... don't want them shipping another automatically.

It was actually the Vernon Hills Target. I figured they must've found a lost box in the back room.

Sometimes when they do a reset old stuff will pop up on shelves... they tend to find a lot of stuff people hide under shelves etc. and forget about. I remember one time there was a Spawn figure that was about 7+ years old on the shelf with a clearance tag on it... they hadn't carried Spawn in years either. :lol It was all dusty and had been hidden under the bottom shelf somewhere along with some other stuff.

Back