(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Theres no list let me link it.

Innus_zpsdf8e87d5.jpg

Innis & Gunn Oak Aged, Rum Cask Scottish beer. Boozey!

Happy Sunday peeps!

Did you buy that from Untapped.com or did you get it locally?

Sick day, home watching the fan edit prequel trilogy. Not that I have anywhere to be anyway. Really don't know how I made it through nine hours of clinical yesterday. But I did come home and crash hard, sleeping for about 14 hours! Feeling much better today.

I'll be hanging around the Cantina all day. Was supposed to be my first real R2 day, but I'm just not up to the task...

Sick day, home watching the fan edit prequel trilogy. Not that I have anywhere to be anyway. Really don't know how I made it through nine hours of clinical yesterday. But I did come home and crash hard, sleeping for about 14 hours! Feeling much better today.

I'll be hanging around the Cantina all day. Was supposed to be my first real R2 day, but I'm just not up to the task...

35q5dc.jpg

R2 will have his day.

Here's a preview. My new workbench, taken from the Race & Sports Book after we closed last week. Not in it's proper place yet. It's all for R2!

5CA5A8CD-3373-4EFC-A7E2-5FBAFD31318C-1186-000000D65C849019_zps1f59cd89.jpg

i met some R2 builders at SDCC last year they were handing out cards, i stupidly asked hey if i were interested in building one how much would it cost? He replied 20 grand i walked away. :(

Morning everyone

Morning, Vader... So Zuckuss, I started with the Hasbro figure. Gave it a total repaint, cut off the breathing cannister and hallowed out either end and spliced in a clear tube. I then used prisma color markers to re-color the jacket. I added some padding to the midsection as well as a black undersuit and better boots. There's some pics in my little custom thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110737

Awesome, i really love your Dengar you made a while back.

Did you buy that from Untapped.com or did you get it locally?

Local store. Not the "good" local store either. This place randomly gets in good stuff.

Drinking some Long Trail Double Bag right now. My new job is crazy tiring, we're packing up our whole apartment for the big move, sold some artwork yesterday with another piece to start immediately and two more pieces lined up after that. Busy life is good life! :lol

Winding up for my 10,000th post, right here in the Cantina!!! ;)

Because, well, why not? :D

I must admit, I've had a ton of fun on this here message board. Flippity flopping from one interest to another, like I do. Lately I've really settled down into collecting very very few items, but the members here still treat me like family. And I've made some amazing friends along the journey. Dinners at SDCC, meeting up here and there, trading Sideshow items and otherwise, and sharing rooms at Celebrations. Good times all! So here, here! Raise a glass fellas (and Frau's too).

Today in my travels, I picked up this little game. Anybody else have this? I sure hope I can find someone to play with me...

28CE46B2-F85F-4ED5-8A7D-073088B06B6B-1599-00000112FA04BC49_zps52907436.jpg

By the way, these two amigos, would happen to be some of the greatest freaks a guy could call friends. And that's the truth...

CVI21.jpg

And never forget, I BLEED Star Wars...

CVItattoo02.jpg

To keep the thread "on topic," my favorite alcoholic beverage would be...

:chug Dirty Martini with made with Belvedere :chug

(so if you meet me, please buy me one)

For good measure, I better include my favorite emoticons!

:D :r2d2line :fireworks :r2d2line :D

And finally...

"I love you, StarPuffs?"​

By the way, these two amigos, would happen to be some of the greatest freaks a guy could call friends. And that's the truth...

CVI21.jpg

That's a great 10,000th post and truer words have never been spoken. :clap

Congrats on the 10K post. I think I'm nearing that milestone myself.

That 10,000th post really makes me miss my bros. Can't wait to hang out again.

Back