(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I have not been to disneyland/ downtown disney in a few months but that maleficent looks so awesome, one of my favorite shops i forget the name has lots of star wars t shirts, way overpriced though of course

It's been a lot of fun! Here is a shot for you Thom, this is the AWESOME Maligicent sculpture at the Lego Store at Downtown Disney.

:hi5:

I like the placement better than their East Coast counterparts (these are all from my previous trip. Didn't make it to the Lego store this time) -

Malef_zpsa849295b.jpg

Also loved these guys -

TSLego_zps245e1392.jpg

Not Lego, but these were the highlight of the not-what-it-used-to-be (according to my wife) backlot tour -

Skiff_zps301ea144.jpg

Snowspeeder_zpse97b695c.jpg

I've heard the Backlot Tour is going away. Hopefully with the new deal in place The Studios will be overflowing with SW soon.

Here's my only SW shot from the recent trip -

AtAt_zpsa1307ce3.jpg

SO busy with the new job I have been absent from the Cantina. I hope to enjoy a lovely beverage this afternoon while catching up on some artwork. I will take a proper beer pic!

Innus_zpsdf8e87d5.jpg

Innis & Gunn Oak Aged, Rum Cask Scottish beer. Boozey!

Happy Sunday peeps!

is $170 a good price for an almost complete collection of all the vintage kenner figures, it's missing the brown droid from a new hope forgot his name, and the max rebo band.

yeah the listing said almost complete set, lol looked again at pictures but its missing
Yakface
EV9D9
Death star gunner
Max rebo and band
Dignitary and
Amanan
Jabba and salacious crumb
So it's missing quite a few lol

another reason why it's probably so cheap is no accesories and leia as boushh doesn't have her helmet and skiff lando doesn't either. :(

lol those arent included either, haha :( i dont think i'll buy it then

complete collections are at their cheapest are about a grand on ebay.

I was going to say; for $170 (if it really was complete) I'd buy it and then flip the **** out of the figures :lol

As a point of reference according the values on my spreadsheet (which has fairly recent eBay comparisons); my full set would be just north of $1700 if you sold each figure by itself.

I was going to say; for $170 (if it really was complete) I'd buy it and then flip the **** out of the figures :lol

As a point of reference according the values on my spreadsheet (which has fairly recent eBay comparisons); my full set would be just north of $1700 if you sold each figure by itself.
And the lion's share of that is for just a handfull of figures. I need 7 to complete my collection and it's safe to say that those alone will run 5-700...

Still, 170 could be a good deal. There's no figure list, Vader?

Yeah, just the 15 POTF figures comes out to $750ish :lol

Back