Flash Fiction Ends Tonight!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how many entries do you think they received? This one is too much for me to even think about. I sent in an entry and promptly forgot about it. Certainly the biggest contest they have ever had, and I don't even want to start thinking about possibly getting my hopes up. Good luck to everybody! It will be fun to read all of the winning entries. I wouldn't want to have to be the judge, as I'm sure there will be some great choices out there.

If I had known this was going to happen, I would have been an English major in college.

I've entered four times so far, but I am going to try one last time tonight! I'm hoping I still have some ideas left. Yes, English and History were my worst subjects in school; can't stand all the "rules with exceptions" thing in grammar! Give me good, solid, rules-don't-change math and science!!! :wacky

FOUR TIMES!!!!!!
Crikey, give us other blokes a shot at winnin' Shirley!!!
Ahhh, then again, I hope my one measley entry will be good enough to at least place. I already know what I'm getting if it does!!
Good luck to all who entered!!

I sent one in and I have high hopes but I know the competition will be tough. We should post our stories once the winner is selected.

This is a great contest. I entered twice and had a whole bunch of fun writing and rewriting. It wasn't easy to knock them down to 500 words. I'm guessing that there were at least a few hundred entries, so the judges will have their hands tied trying to decide the winners. Anyway, good luck to everyone.:banana

How many stories will they post? I'm sure that there will be tons that are worth reading. I would assume that we will get the top four that Sideshow considers prize-worthy, but will they post more than that? And will the grand prize winning entry be universally praised, or will it be conroversial? I can hear the rumblings now from people who think theirs was better...

I just sent mine contribution in but have no hope in heck of winning.
It was fun coming up with the concept and seeing it to the end.

Good luck all

English is not my first language..therefore I didnt have the ability to enter this...Such a shame cause the prizes are awesome......

I entered one the first night and I entered one today. I will try for one more and post the one I wrote today after the deadline.

Can you imagine if 1,000 people entered and submited 2-3 each?

Could there really be that many entries? Wow. This was a lot harder than simply providing your e-mail address, so I thought that maybe there weren't that many who took the time to enter. I get the feeling I was wrong about that... I know I didn't enter until the last minute just for the heck of it.

Maybe Sideshow will give us an update in a week or two, telling us how many total entries there were and reminding us of the date of the big announcement (February 20) of the winner.

(Interesting that it's the week after Toy Fair. I would have thought they would have thrown that announcement into the Toy Fair festivities.)

tomandshell said:
Could there really be that many entries? Wow. This was a lot harder than simply providing your e-mail address, so I thought that maybe there weren't that many who took the time to enter. I get the feeling I was wrong about that... I know I didn't enter until the last minute just for the heck of it.

Maybe Sideshow will give us an update in a week or two, telling us how many total entries there were and reminding us of the date of the big announcement (February 20) of the winner.

(Interesting that it's the week after Toy Fair. I would have thought they would have thrown that announcement into the Toy Fair festivities.)

You never know, they might be nice and reveal the winners early :)

Shaihulud said:
English is not my first language..therefore I didnt have the ability to enter this...Such a shame cause the prizes are awesome......

It's not my first language either. But I entered anyway. No way I'm going to win, just making more work for Dusty & co....

:banana

Shaihulud said:
If I were you I'd have entered a photostory crammed with pix of Stephanie with Sideshow Collectible pasties. :naughty

I'm in!

Good luck to all who entered!

prmtv.gif

Back