*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One-Punch Man has been talked about and done to death lately, but I'm happy to see you delving into anime nonetheless. That's great news. :)

It's like the next Attack on Titan. I don't know if you were following AOT, but as soon as the anime became popular companies were grasping at the chance to make statues, figures, etc. One-Punch Man is quickly going down the same route. Not a bad thing if you love the manga/anime. That tends to happen a lot with Shonen animes that become popular. It's just not what I'm into collecting, so sucks to be me.

I dont really keep up with the hype machine. Could care less whether something is mainstream or not as long as its good. Right now if you want a figure of this you can pretty much choose between a 5" Bandai crapper or a GSC travesty. As far as mechandise goes it hasnt been overdone at all. Its barely been done at all.

Lucky tho, OPM is now getting a larger scale quality piece... nothing like that for Titan sans the Collossal 1k statue. I'd compare this more to Kill la Kill- semi popular but didnt get jack merchandise-wise

I can see that changing pretty quickly though considering the anime just now boomed in popularity. On the topic of Attack on Titan, I'm still holding out for decent Titan statues. Maybe F4F could hop on that too...? As long as we don't get a bunch of girly statues, I'm totally in with their anime line.

Yeah OPM has been the FOTM for awhile now. I'm looking forward to F4F getting anime licenses I actually care about versus stuff no one will remember a year from now

I can see that changing pretty quickly though considering the anime just now boomed in popularity. On the topic of Attack on Titan, I'm still holding out for decent Titan statues. Maybe F4F could hop on that too...? As long as we don't get a bunch of girly statues, I'm totally in with their anime line.

yeah sadly even the most popular anime's dont get as much stuff as you would think. AOT would be cool but I think I would have to see the end first before investing in 3 or 4 $300 statues lol. I'd love to see them do some Kill La Kill stuff. Both it and OPM merchandise seems to be relegated toward the tshirt market almost exclusively for some reason :cuckoo: :lol

I hope it's 1/4 scale.

me too! :hi5:

Yeah OPM has been the FOTM for awhile now. I'm looking forward to F4F getting anime licenses I actually care about versus stuff no one will remember a year from now

Yeah sux tho most of the stuff I would kill for will never see the light of day. My cousin teaches in Japan, its hilarious the kids over there have never heard of Trigun lol. I feel old...

We def working on new and popular anime as well as classic stuff. So hopefully theres something for everyone. This wont be a do one and then done with it:)

Plus we are still working on gaming statues too so nothing to worry on that side:)

1/4
14202761_10153954495623723_3889915739949254582_n.jpg

Back