*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solaire up for pre-order on Tuesday! :yess:

e4769c61-6ec5-4e83-857b-3ba229cd9313.jpg

Couldn't not get it - the sword and shield in the karate hands is kinda lame, so I'll just put em on the side. But otherwise, what an amazing figure.

Yup, this was a must-buy for me too. I also pre-ordered the exclusive version. I had to talk myself down from getting the Praise the Sun version as well, but the fact that it cycles through being lit up and going dark to simulate summoning was the deciding factor (I was thinking of using it as a lamp :lol).

Hey guys, sorry how you feel about the hands/swords. This is exactly how he holds it in the game. Look closely to the way he holds them in game and direction of where they are facing. Either way, we have bundled a set of spare hands for the exclusive version as well so they are interchangeable to look like the regular version.

The PTS edition are getting more led animation improvements added to it. Feel free to ask away any concerns :)

Couldn't not get it - the sword and shield in the karate hands is kinda lame, so I'll just put em on the side. But otherwise, what an amazing figure.

Yup, this was a must-buy for me too. I also pre-ordered the exclusive version. I had to talk myself down from getting the Praise the Sun version as well, but the fact that it cycles through being lit up and going dark to simulate summoning was the deciding factor (I was thinking of using it as a lamp :lol).

Hey guys, sorry how you feel about the hands/swords. This is exactly how he holds it in the game. Look closely to the way he holds them in game and direction of where they are facing. Either way, we have bundled a set of spare hands for the exclusive version as well so they are interchangeable to look like the regular version.

The PTS edition are getting more led animation improvements added to it. Feel free to ask away any concerns :)

Do you work for F4F?

You guys have awesome work man.

Will you be selling more Artorias statues?

Do you work for F4F?

You guys have awesome work man.

Will you be selling more Artorias statues?

Hey neb :)

Yes I do, my previous message was my personal account. Been in this forum for a long time before I joined F4F :)

Thanks for your comments. We will continue to work hard :)

Once our Artorias is sold out, its gone. Limited Resins and all that stuff :)

I'm sure ull get both unless it sells horribly and they cancel the line

I'm a little worried too because Prime 1 has the license and F4F doesn't have the hype like them so I could see people passing for the Prime 1 version.

Back