Premium Format First Order Stormtrooper Life Size Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The FO Trooper "thickness" really varied depending on who was wearing the suits though. The leg armor was very unforgiving if the actors weren't trim and lean inside. Daniel Craig looked like a badass, Boyega not so much. These three guys were slim and looked pretty cool on screen.

151222151820-force-awakens-first-order-stormtrooper-super-169.jpg

The FO Trooper "thickness" really varied depending on who was wearing the suits though. The leg armor was very unforgiving if the actors weren't trim and lean inside. Daniel Craig looked like a badass, Boyega not so much. These three guys were slim and looked pretty cool on screen.

151222151820-force-awakens-first-order-stormtrooper-super-169.jpg

This was my point. They opted to go with the John Boyega FO Stormtrooper look. If I recall, these were not "clones" (not sure though) and had different physiques.

The FO helmets absolutely were more badass than their OT counterparts though. They looked all business with their futuristic "sunglasses" look.

I do like the FO helmet. Not sure if I like it better than the OT helmet, but I do like it. The rest of the armor, though, is awful compared to the OT.

The exclusive needs to come with a Daniel Craig sculpt or no sale.

(No sale anyway, if this turned up at the house I'd have about 8 seconds to pack my bags!).

Ha ha. Daniel Craig sculpt would definitely make it more desirable, but still not worth the $8k asking price.

Why? You can get a nice OT Stormtrooepr armor like RS or Anovos (or even AP, ATA, TM etc.), put it on a good mannequin and in the end it will be more accurate and way cheaper than any statue.

Not as easy as it sounds. Finding a good mannequin(especially if you want flexibility for a certain pose) is the hardest part of putting together any 1:1 display.

Not as easy as it sounds. Finding a good mannequin(especially if you want flexibility for a certain pose) is the hardest part of putting together any 1:1 display.

For EU there are good options now. And still it is a better option than spending $8000 on a static thing.

I would never spend $8k on a Stormtrooper, but I'd love to find a good mannequin that could properly display the armor and look correct proportionally. I had to have custom mannequins made for my 1:1 Vader and Joker statues.

20160106_234337.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

Holy crap! That Joker is AMAZING!!!!!

Who's it made by?

I would never spend $8k on a Stormtrooper, but I'd love to find a good mannequin that could properly display the armor and look correct proportionally. I had to have custom mannequins made for my 1:1 Vader and Joker statues.

20160106_234337.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

Ddaiy will make perfect mannequins for Vader. They are in proto stages now, but knowing his dedication they will rock.

Back