1/6 Fire Toys A025 Selina Kyle Anne Hathaway Hot Toys Copy Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some comparisons:

49429846942_24c2bd53af_o.jpg

49429626551_4815ed8789_o.jpg

49429626811_2e1928d4cb_o.jpg

Looks very good.
Certainly a lot curvier than HT's effort.

She's surprisingly good. I was prepared for the worst, especially after all the griping that's been going on about how bad she supposedly was.

When Fire present their promotional images I always assume they've used the original Hot Toys in the photos, so I don't expect the actual figure to be as good. But in this case, as with their Arkham Asylum strait-jacketed Joker, they've done really well.

(In my photos I've dispensed with the P250 Compact, and given her a Beretta 92FS as she had during the rooftop fight).

The goggles turn in a way that HT never showed in their own promotional photos, so that the lenses face in this direction:

View attachment 476795

49428661103_931bbfc543_o.jpg

They look like they ought to slide but at the moment they don't want to move.

Thanks for sharing all the photos of the figure/accessories! Looking at the photos, this looks like a recast/repackaging of the Hot Toys release (the side profile of the head sculpt is nearly identical to the HT sculpt). I prefer the original paint scheme (though it was still not a perfect Anne Hathaway likeness), but I will admit this is painted better than I expected for a recast release.

As far as the goggles, the lenses on the HT release do rotate to display the open lenses facing forward (it's the same range of motion as this release, just maybe more fragile to rotate). There is no sliding mechanism on the HT version, and I don't expect there to be any such functionality on this release. There are the two metal arms that connect the lens to the rubber mask, plus little attachments glued onto the sides.

I received this Saturday but just had a chance to open it. Definitely well worth the $110 I paid for it. My only complaint that someone already mentioned is the neck wants to tilt downward, but other than that I'm more than pleased to add this one to my shelf.

Last edited:
I received this Saturday but just had a chance to open it. Definitely well worth the $110 I paid for it. My only complaint that someone already mentioned is the next wants to tilt downward, but other than that I'm more than pleased to add this one to my shelf.

If you take hold of the neck and pull the head back, the head should turn on the ball joint inside itself.

That's how I managed to get her to look straight ahead.

Would anyone kindly know if the fire toys selina boots would work on a Hot Toys Selina figure or maybe even the catwoman SO-Toys SO-T06. Need a replacement for the Hot Toys boots. Thank you to however responds.

The only thing below par on mine, and evidently on others as well, is the leftover plastic on the edge of her right ear. I didn't notice it until I looked at this photo I snapped when I took her from the box:

49428623443_178b8384a3_o.jpg

I love the figure.

Fire Catwoman 1.jpg

For those who have this in hand, I too am looking for the answer to the following question and would appreciate any insight you can offer.

Would anyone kindly know if the fire toys selina boots would work on a Hot Toys Selina figure or maybe even the catwoman SO-Toys SO-T06. Need a replacement for the Hot Toys boots. Thank you to however responds.

For those who have this in hand, I too am looking for the answer to the following question and would appreciate any insight you can offer.

I know it is not a direct answer to your question, however Geewhiz Customs can take your old pleather boots and re-upholster them (for lack of a better term) in real genuine leather to avoid cracking/peeling if that?s why you need new boots. They?ve done it for Hot Toys Angelica boots. I think you just have to send them your pair of boots so they can use the original sole and foot housing. I?m not sure on the cost, but they are very easy to work with and give you a quote promptly especially if you include pics in your initial email. A pair of real leather Superman boots for me were about $125 I believe

Anybody seen these for sale anywhere recently? I?m late to this one and may have missed out.

Back