Finally my predator Grail.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pred4life

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well its been over 4 years since i wanted this guy and every time i had the money something else came up. and i know there's probably about a million threads about this piece, but ime so excited to have it finally and as usual no pics can do this thing justice. Ive seen a few other cimaquette pieces but nothing can beat this, ive heard the SS piece is awesome but i don't think it can beat this The detail is just amazing, sorry for going on but i wanted to share my excitement with fellow freaks. Cheers.
0018.JPG
0035.JPG
0025.JPG
0181.JPG
014.JPG
0114.JPG
0241.JPG

Got one too. I love the side view from the second pic. Congrats!!! This sure is the ultimate Predator grail.

Thanks for the comments guys, yer ive heard its not 100% movie accurate but that doesn't bother me, Yer it needs a little futzing but its just straight out the box, so at the weekend when my case comes that's when i will set it up proper.

The cannon blaster and spinal cord of SS is more accurate and looks better than CM.

The CM pose is way better though.SS maquette's right arm looks dumb posed that way but, yes the SS one is far more accurrate and greatly detailed, not as big as the CM though.

The cannon blaster and spinal cord of SS is more accurate and looks better than CM.

I have both pieces and I love both of them. I agreed on the spinal cord. The cannon on both pieces are accurate in terms of the details, but in terms of scale, the cannon on the SS maquette is too big and the support is off too. It's just a fact.

Hahaha, the SS maquette always gets mentioned in a CM thead. Here is the bottom line, they BOTH rock and each trumps the other in different categories. Congrats!!

Back