FINALLY custom Batman The Dark Knight1/6 BAT-SIGNAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is gonna be so awesome! Quite possibly the coolest thing I've seen on here...so excited!! :D

Man I wish I did not have to wait, but as long as I get one I will be happy ! I like not having wires and the remote.

How heavy do you estimate it being ?

Cool. I have a shelf I really want this one ! :)

Display it something like that. :)

2586903368_8440ec4325_o.jpg

pic by bleau72

Right, um... so who's hooking us up with the 1/6 building corner ! LOL.

here again a nice comparison picture
1mod6__batsignal11.jpg

06.jpg

if it wasn't for harvey dent I couln't have guested wich is wich :)

Man you're killing me bro.

Ok 1mod6 you got me in for the second run right !!!!

Does it matter where our position is within a batch? Or will all 1st batchers get the signal shipped at the same time?

very good remark! :)
I suspect he will have material per batch, so he will send the Signals all in once per batch...but perhaps it is better to wait for the answer of the artist himself :)

Man you're killing me bro.

Ok 1mod6 you got me in for the second run right !!!!
Actually no, you're in the 3rd batch. Those from the 2nd weren't an option. The list is below.

Does it matter where our position is within a batch? Or will all 1st batchers get the signal shipped at the same time?
Within the batch there should be not much difference. Maybe 1 or 2 day in between batsignal being shipped depending on factors like paint drying, payment or if I can persuade my brother to take me to the post office with all 4 big boxes :)

List:
intothevoid (Deposit* PAID)
Snake Eater (Deposit PAID)
drjedisith (Deposit PAID)
G'c (Deposit PAID)

KingGrayskull
Stephan2312
Lee in MI
phoenixram1977
MadCow
Deckard
stmod0568
TheDarkKnight_NL
Old Grandpa
Rugby1970
bwayne
Minitrucker
J-Wild
elvis1976
Dark_Spidey (3x)
Sachiel
BLACKHAMMER
ro926
Chouzi
Reinhardt
eighthsamurai
Riko (!remote)
Highlyfueled
BobbyC
Thrustmaster
RIDDICK (2x)
alanfan
Darthy
lforigno

Everyone from the first batch has paid so it's time for me to get to work.

Will the light swivel on the base? Or will it be set in one position. Sorry if this was asked. Thanks...

Will the light swivel on the base? Or will it be set in one position. Sorry if this was asked. Thanks...
If you mean rotating left and right, then yes. It will also rotate up and down. Left and right motion is about 180 degrees. This is to prevent the wires from rotating endlessly and breaking.

Back