FINALLY custom Batman The Dark Knight1/6 BAT-SIGNAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a spot open in the first batch. So KingGrayskull, drjedisith, Stephan2312 and Lee in MI: if one of you can and would like to be in the first batch, please PM me. The higher you are on the list, the more chance you have in filling the open spot. So in this case KingGrayskull. But I remember him saying that he was happy in the second batch. If this is not the case, just PM KingGrayskull.:)

I am doing the breakdown.

Can you layout the payments for me ?

Deposit
Second Payment
Final Payment

I am doing the conversion now.

I am doing the breakdown.

Can you layout the payments for me ?

Deposit
Second Payment
Final Payment

I am doing the conversion now.

The deposit is the first half of the price of the batsignal, so 115/2 = EUR 57.50
When the batsignal is finished you pay the second half + shippingcost. So EUR 57.50 + shippingcost.

Right now you only need to pay EUR 57.50

There's a spot open in the first batch. So KingGrayskull, drjedisith, Stephan2312 and Lee in MI: if one of you can and would like to be in the first batch, please PM me. The higher you are on the list, the more chance you have in filling the open spot. So in this case KingGrayskull. But I remember him saying that he was happy in the second batch. If this is not the case, just PM KingGrayskull.:)

You remember correct. I simply cannot afford right now. So please let me where I am now. :lol

How long do you think will you need for the first 4?

You remember correct. I simply cannot afford right now. So please let me where I am now. :lol

How long do you think will you need for the first 4?
No problem. You are still in the 2nd batch.
4 to 6 weeks to build the first 4 depending on my schedule at the university and the schedule of my buddy Elektro.

Just received PM from drjedisith, and he's claiming the spot in the first batch. So Stephan2312 and Lee in MI you don't need to PM anymore, you both are also still in the 2nd batch.

I will update the list later.

Chouzi: I've just noticed your avatar. Would it be possible to see a bigger version of it? :)

dark-vader-cat.jpg

haha.. here you go.. its a vader cat...and not mine..found the pic in google image... :p

haha.. here you go.. its a vader cat...and not mine..found the pic in google image... :p
Thanks for the pic Chouzi. Vader Cat has that "don't mess with me" look :)

List update:
MadCow
drjedisith (Deposit PAID)
intothevoid (Deposit* PAID)
Snake Eater (Deposit PAID)

KingGrayskull
Stephan2312
Lee in MI
phoenixram1977
G'c
Deckard
stmod0568
TheDarkKnight_NL
Old Grandpa
Rugby1970
bwayne
Minitrucker
J-Wild
elvis1976
Dark_Spidey (3x)
Sachiel
BLACKHAMMER
ro926
Chouzi
Reinhardt
eighthsamurai
Riko (!remote)
Highlyfueled
BobbyC
Thrustmaster
RIDDICK (2x)
alanfan
Darthy
lforigno

Thanks for the pic Chouzi. Vader Cat has that "don't mess with me" look :)

List update:
MadCow
drjedisith (Deposit PAID)
intothevoid (Deposit* PAID)
Snake Eater (Deposit PAID)

KingGrayskull
Stephan2312
Lee in MI
phoenixram1977
G'c
Deckard
stmod0568
TheDarkKnight_NL
Old Grandpa
Rugby1970
bwayne
Minitrucker
J-Wild
elvis1976
Dark_Spidey (3x)
Sachiel
BLACKHAMMER
ro926
Chouzi
Reinhardt
eighthsamurai
Riko (!remote)
Highlyfueled
BobbyC
Thrustmaster
RIDDICK (2x)
alanfan
Darthy
lforigno

hiya 1 mod 6 so i am in the 3rd batch .. just to confirm... I wish I could be in the 2nd batch hahaha ...

1 mod 6 could you please put me in the second batch. Need to catch up on some payments, and taking on this project in May/June would be easier on me.

hiya 1 mod 6 so i am in the 3rd batch .. just to confirm... I wish I could be in the 2nd batch hahaha ...
:) Yes you are still in the 3rd batch G'c

1 mod 6 could you please put me in the second batch. Need to catch up on some payments, and taking on this project in May/June would be easier on me.
Understood. I'll move you down the list.

Ok guys, there's a new spot open in the first batch. First honors goes to Stephan2312 and Lee in MI: if one of you can and would like to be in the first batch, please PM me. The higher you are on the list, the more chance you have in filling the open spot. So in this case Stephan2312.

Last edited:
just a question, but the persons on the list who will have their signal as last, the last batch as you will, when will they get receive their Signal roughly estimated?
One year from now max?

edit:
Guys, I’m closing the list. As of now I will not accept more requests. I did the math, and it will take me about a year to finish all these.

so the last batch will get them in about one year from now :)

Can I do something so you can put me in a batch for august-september? so about 4 - 5 months from now?

just a question, but the persons on the list who will have their signal as last, the last batch as you will, when will they get receive their Signal roughly estimated?
One year from now max?

edit:

so the last batch will get them in about one year from now :)

Can I do something so you can put me in a batch for august-september? so about 4 - 5 months from now?
Yes, if everything goes as plan the last batch will be done in about a year.
I cannot move you up in the list. It would not be fair to the other people on the list. If there someone who wants to trade place with you, then you can switch.

Back