Finally after 16 years of waiting.........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1181242122404.jpg
300px-Indiana_Jones_and_the_Temple_of_Doom_(Atari)_title_(arcade).png

My personal fave, and the best ever IMO.

I want to one day get the Pin Ball machine I always use to waste money playing. That would be the Elvira one. :)

I always wanted to get the Back to the Future Pinball game for my office. The two machines looks great. Excellent work.

That T2 pinball machine is my grail. Actually even the translite on the front is my grail :lol

Have got my 3 year old nephew into retrogaming (he loves Konami's The Simpsons and Donkey Kong which he calls "Monkeys") we end up playing 2 player with an X-Arcade Tankstick. Well worth the money to get it.

Can't wait to try the The Dark Knight Table, is a nightmare to find pinball tables in the UK though.
f1c1d7ee838560042045231f37ae1af3646fedec.jpg

NIceee...your going to love addams it was my grail for the longest time. Ive picked up a twilight zone and im going to shop it out.. YOU KNOW THATS THE NEXT MACHINE YOU WANT!.

i dunno how TDK plays but i know the new indy was a real bummer. So boring to play and too easy.

The onyl stern machine ive enjoyed is Spiderman.... but i have herd lotr is nice also.

Very nice work, how bad were they to start off?

Unshopped games are but ugly. With stuff cracked, playfield grimys and dirt to your ears. BREAK OUT THE NOVUS

IMG_1823.jpg

Last edited:
I like the way the Addams Family pinball made a thump like a body in a coffin instead of the usual CRACK! when you got a free game. :lol

And if you want all the old arcade games you can make yourself a MAME box, I d/l over 4000 ROM's of all the old video games.

A guy I used to work with made himself a kick ass MAME cabinet. Ill have to go thru my old links and see if I still have the website he created with the pics on it.

https://home.cogeco.ca/~arcade/ site is slow but it has pics of his MAME cabinet on it, click on Cabinet on the left side in the menu.

Last edited:
Great machiine but am even more old school then you buddy. I would love to get a couple of pre 1979 EM pinballs. Captain Fantastic and Ballys pinball Wizard:D The Gotlieb EM's from the 70's are all works of art. I see a lot of them for sale on ebay.

My older brother has a Captain Fantastic in his bedroom. Nothing can beat the sound of an EM counting up points after the ball has drained.

My playroom has a Flintstones in it, and if I had the room, I'd love to add a cocktail table game as well.

I am sooooo close take making a deal on a beautiful HUO Arabian Nights I can taste it. I might have to drive to Denver CO. Yikes 900 miles.

I like the way the Addams Family pinball made a thump like a body in a coffin instead of the usual CRACK! when you got a free game. :lol

And if you want all the old arcade games you can make yourself a MAME box, I d/l over 4000 ROM's of all the old video games.

A guy I used to work with made himself a kick ass MAME cabinet. Ill have to go thru my old links and see if I still have the website he created with the pics on it.

https://home.cogeco.ca/~arcade/ site is slow but it has pics of his MAME cabinet on it, click on Cabinet on the left side in the menu.

yeah thats what i currently have setup in the killer instint cab... I gutted the cab replaced everything in it..

GO BUY TALE OF ARIBIAN NIGHTS! its worth the trip. Its such an underrated game if you can find one in good condition your laughing, I would really like to get my hands on Whitewater...

But then i would have to give up one of my pins.

I always loved that Addam's Family pinball machine. Also loved playing the T2 and Jurassic Park ones. Other favorites were Demolition Man, Twilight Zone, Dracula, and Tales From The Crypt.
tales_from_the_crypt-1993-f-1.jpg

THAT IS THE PINBALL MACHINE OF MY DREAMS! I must have this!

I also love the Adams Family pinball machine. It's a close second favorite of mine. I like T2 more than AF in terms of collectibles and of course the film, but the AF pinball machine kick's the T2's pinball's ass!

My older brother has a Captain Fantastic in his bedroom. Nothing can beat the sound of an EM counting up points after the ball has drained.

My playroom has a Flintstones in it, and if I had the room, I'd love to add a cocktail table game as well.

The backglass art work on Captain Fantastic and Bally's Pinball Wizard is incredible.

Does your brother have any maintenance problems with the CF machine?

It must be hard finding a good tech too fix these pins when they break

Well after finally unloading a few things I need to sell here she is!

With a custom Arabian sword topper hand made by yours truly. It even lights up with the corresponding lights on the play field when you complete the modes.

Enjoy!

TOTANTopper5.jpg

TOTANTopper4.jpg

TOTANTopper3.jpg

Very sweet machine...

I'll never forgot the day I got mine...

pinball1.jpg
[/IMG]

pinball2.jpg
[/IMG]

pinball3.jpg
[/IMG]

One of my all time favorites--really came out at a time when licensed franchises and pinball machines were really huge. I think the TZ and Addam's Fam were two of the best. I have my eye on a South Park one right now--great board, fun to play, and it swears at you!

I think I have my eye on a Stern Spider Man. Of the newer Sterns I really enjoy that one the most (after LOTR of course).

Jesse

Back