Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the difference between Zack 1st and 2nd Class?
From the og CC or CC Rebirth, the 2nd Class uniform is an indigo turtle neck, then 1st Class is black. Zack’s 2nd Class look also has a different hair style, from 1st Class, you get the idea, I’ll spare the details if you already played the game. This Zack figure is really special to me as I was introduced to FFVII through CC in PSP.

The bending range of the new body of the First Class Soldier

1713840348513.png

1713840360872.png

Yuuuus gimme that Cloud.

I'm confused about the replacement arms though. It looks like Cloud 1st Class comes with the articulated arms and the silicone ones are a separate purchase. But they're also intended for use with Zack and Remake Cloud? Which skin tone are they gonna match?

I know the spare head from AC Cloud clashed with the skin tone of the Remake Cloud body, I imagine that's a large part of why this new body is being made. If the spare arms match this new body, won't that mean they don't match Remake Cloud?

I hope they start shipping her out soon! SGD Tifa's so awesome! I hope her fingers can easily be posed without anything breaking inside. I need her to be in a clenched fist gesture so she'll be ready to punch random monsters around.

Yuuuus gimme that Cloud.

I'm confused about the replacement arms though. It looks like Cloud 1st Class comes with the articulated arms and the silicone ones are a separate purchase. But they're also intended for use with Zack and Remake Cloud? Which skin tone are they gonna match?

I know the spare head from AC Cloud clashed with the skin tone of the Remake Cloud body, I imagine that's a large part of why this new body is being made. If the spare arms match this new body, won't that mean they don't match Remake Cloud?
for silicone arms,there going to be 3 version.
1. zack version
2.cloud remake ver
3.cloud first class ver(skin tone matched with ac cloud )

Back