Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Long overdue) Update on GT after sales service:

Some time ago, when AC Cloud was first released, i posted that my figure has a defect on his right arm. I reached out via my local supplier and they said GT mentioned they couldn't do anything because it's part of a half-silicone body. So I asked if I could get a replacement body instead. I even offered to pay for that because well, it is a whole body after all. My supplier said they'd check and they shortly updated that GT replied saying they were running low on bodies and if they had any extra, they would sell me one as a replacement.

Fast forward to this week, when the request actually went through and I got my replacement body! This cost me about US$58 thereabouts.

AC Cloud Replacement Body 1.jpeg AC Cloud Replacement Body 2.jpeg

Ultimately, I feel that it is up to the supplier to chase and follow up with Gametoys for any after sales service. I don't mean to discredit the good suppliers, but there are a handful who would not even bother because it's simply too troublesome. Heck, my GT AC Cloud and Fenrir is from another local supplier and I got the first batch, but they would not even entertain me when I asked if I could get the sword holder parts that came with the 2nd batch :cry:

Some time ago, when AC Cloud was first released, i posted that my figure has a defect on his right arm. I reached out via my local supplier and they said GT mentioned they couldn't do anything because it's part of a half-silicone body. So I asked if I could get a replacement body instead. I even offered to pay for that because well, it is a whole body after all. My supplier said they'd check and they shortly updated that GT replied saying they were running low on bodies and if they had any extra, they would sell me one as a replacement.

Fast forward to this week, when the request actually went through and I got my replacement body! This cost me about US$58 thereabouts.

View attachment 698515 View attachment 698516

Ultimately, I feel that it is up to the supplier to chase and follow up with Gametoys for any after sales service. I don't mean to discredit the good suppliers, but there are a handful who would not even bother because it's simply too troublesome. Heck, my GT AC Cloud and Fenrir is from another local supplier and I got the first batch, but they would not even entertain me when I asked if I could get the sword holder parts that came with the 2nd batch :cry:
This is the problem with "Full" sillicone body...
I clearly prefer a normal body with interchangeable sillicone arms as Cloud Remake or Zack, because if one arm have defects you can change arms only.

There was no point at all in putting a body where the entire upper part is full silicone for Cloud AC, except to increase the price and have more risk when it gets damaged.
Because visually we see no difference with the Cloud Remake, the joint of his interchangeable arms being hidden by his clothes

Last edited:

View attachment 698515 View attachment 698516

Congrats! I'm happy it worked out for you in the end! (y)

When I had Kit ask for a replacement hair piece (since mine had a hole in it on one side) for my AC Cloud GameToys said that they would only send one if I destroyed the original and send them pictures of proof... however, since I didn't want my Cloud to be standing around without a hair piece for weeks or maybe a month or two I also asked if I couldn't just pay for the piece instead. Kit basically just told me GameToys wouldn't accept that.... :cry: So I never got a replacement and had to try and fix their mess myself... :poop:

I dont even know what was the point in making the body seamless in the first place like with the upcoming sephiroth. I mean will people really pose them naked and waste those cloth goods? Even with tifa her elbows and knees and upper chest are covered up anyways.

For visible elbows and knees sure, but other than that ill never understand the idea of doing seamless bodies when its going to be covered in the end.

I dont even know what was the point in making the body seamless in the first place like with the upcoming sephiroth. I mean will people really pose them naked and waste those cloth goods? Even with tifa her elbows and knees and upper chest are covered up anyways.

For visible elbows and knees sure, but other than that ill never understand the idea of doing seamless bodies when its going to be covered in the end.
Sephiroth with seamless body makes a lot of sense if you own the remake version. His elbow joints protrude a lot and having a seamless body or an updated body altogether might help the articulation overall since it was really limited the first time

Sephiroth with seamless body makes a lot of sense if you own the remake version. His elbow joints protrude a lot and having a seamless body or an updated body altogether might help the articulation overall since it was really limited the first time
The only thing i can think of for a seamless body for him is to recreate the final battle with cloud in ff7. I would rather have a updated jointed body then a seamless one if its gonna be covered for me in terms of articulation jointed ones mostly wins because of the cuts and seams allowing more freedom and durability. Like I cant imagine a 1/6 vader/spider having a seamless body underneath But hey, to each to their own 👍😀

I was of the same point of view regarding jointed bodies, but AC Cloud has a lot more range of motion thanks to the silica upper body, so much more expression than the RE body and more durable than the material used for the RE arms.
Also, for some reason the jointed body for RE & Zack are loose at the hips where the AC isn’t.

I’m actually trying to find a spare base body (GTBD-006) to replace the RE body.
Hoping someone parts out the Death Note figures so I can get one.

I was of the same point of view regarding jointed bodies, but AC Cloud has a lot more range of motion thanks to the silica upper body, so much more expression than the RE body and more durable than the material used for the RE arms.
Also, for some reason the jointed body for RE & Zack are loose at the hips where the AC isn’t.

I’m actually trying to find a spare base body (GTBD-006) to replace the RE body.
Hoping someone parts out the Death Note figures so I can get one.
was thinking of the same thing too, because I bought 2 Cloud AC I just couldn’t pass out not having two as a spare and now that you’ve shown how easy it is to strip-off the clothes, I think we can use the newer bodies from Death note and just use the RE Cloud’s accessories.

or will be a good idea to use my AC as the new body for the Remake?

was thinking of the same thing too, because I bought 2 Cloud AC I just couldn’t pass out not having two as a spare and now that you’ve shown how easy it is to strip-off the clothes, I think we can use the newer bodies from Death note and just use the RE Cloud’s accessories.

or will be a good idea to use my AC as the new body for the Remake?
I guess when reviews happen for the death note figures we’ll see if they have the right skin colour and if either would be the right height. If they do then I’d suggest keeping the AC as it will only get higher if you plan to resell. If they don’t match then might as well use your 2nd AC cloud.

This is the problem with "Full" sillicone body...
I clearly prefer a normal body with interchangeable sillicone arms as Cloud Remake or Zack, because if one arm have defects you can change arms only.

There was no point at all in putting a body where the entire upper part is full silicone for Cloud AC, except to increase the price and have more risk when it gets damaged.
Because visually we see no difference with the Cloud Remake, the joint of his interchangeable arms being hidden by his clothes
I'm actually quite torn about this. On one hand, the silicone body has a really really good range of motion. On the other hand, I'm really worried about the silicone because the climate where i'm at is hot AND humid. I have stacks of dehumidifiers around my figures, and I hope it helps somewhat. It would be nice if we had a readily available jointed body for posing or playing purposes, maybe it's really time to hunt down a headless death note figure and swap clothes :unsure:

Congrats! I'm happy it worked out for you in the end! (y)

When I had Kit ask for a replacement hair piece (since mine had a hole in it on one side) for my AC Cloud GameToys said that they would only send one if I destroyed the original and send them pictures of proof... however, since I didn't want my Cloud to be standing around without a hair piece for weeks or maybe a month or two I also asked if I couldn't just pay for the piece instead. Kit basically just told me GameToys wouldn't accept that.... :cry: So I never got a replacement and had to try and fix their mess myself... :poop:
So sorry to hear about this. For the hair piece there is really no reason for them to not send a spare over. I'm sure they have tons of spares :mad:

I'm actually quite torn about this. On one hand, the silicone body has a really really good range of motion. On the other hand, I'm really worried about the silicone because the climate where i'm at is hot AND humid. I have stacks of dehumidifiers around my figures, and I hope it helps somewhat. It would be nice if we had a readily available jointed body for posing or playing purposes, maybe it's really time to hunt down a headless death note figure and swap clothes :unsure:

Imho, the seamless body doesn’t add value to the figures as they were always clothed anyway… unless, one could be going for a Costa Del Sol beach vibe. lol.

I’m still not a fan of the seamless body used in AC Cloud. Which body would work for both Remake and AC Cloud, is it Kira’s or Rem’s?

On another note. GT’s Zack SOLDIER 1st Class is what needs a body fix. The recommended fix using removable putty on the head joint is temporary.

After 3 months of delay, Aerith is finally here.
Not disappointed, she's really great like all the figures of this range.
Too bad they're so expensive especially for their sizes, but as a big FFVII fan I can't miss this :cool:

What's Aerith's range of motion with her legs? I'm noticing that open flap in front of her dress and wondering if that's soft plastic that can maybe have her leg push in on it to spread her feet apart to maybe get a dynamic pose in some way.

Thanks =)

Last edited:
This was my fix.

Imho, the seamless body doesn’t add value to the figures as they were always clothed anyway… unless, one could be going for a Costa Del Sol beach vibe. lol.

I’m still not a fan of the seamless body used in AC Cloud. Which body would work for both Remake and AC Cloud, is it Kira’s or Rem’s?

On another note. GT’s Zack SOLDIER 1st Class is what needs a body fix. The recommended fix using removable putty on the head joint is temporary.

It worked.
9mm threaded steel ball (as used in some animation armatures) and an M3 20mm grub screw (¾” for the Americans). Add some plastic tubing if you’re worried about the screw scratching the neck.

View attachment 680337

View attachment 680339
View attachment 680342

View attachment 680341

View attachment 680343

View attachment 680344

Back