Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GT006A-Cloud Final shipment, It still feels as nice as the first batch a few months ago
Did Gametoys automatically send those extra stabilization pieces for the Fenrir swords display for first batch purchases or do you have to request those pieces from Gametoys?

I tried requesting those pieces from my retailer, but they said Gametoys never got back to them.

maybe march 2024.

my guess is ac sep and aerith. but recently China did have some serious op on female related figure(due to nude related matters). they check every factory that doing such figure,from supplier to maker to seller.so female body type development halted.

the throne is pretty good.
regarding why gt want to do 13v.
boss alway like the initial design for 13v noc,and he think such a waste that 13v been scrapped. therefore he want to release it while nobody want to work on this forgotten character. this is the only 13v figure on market.

now the pricing,many of us think why tifa is so expensive. due to the bar?personally i dont think that way. boss aldy told us from the start he will included the bar and table. plus a background board that resemble the scene. its due to tifa is using full body silicone body. ac cloud was around 1300rmb by using half silicone body. so a little bit more money on tifa. I foresee that many collector will complaint too when ac sep pricing is out. he will be using full silicone body.

currently release plan:dn release,cloud 1st class body pack,silicone arms for re cloud and zack.
View attachment 681147
any chance for news on the death note figures??

Is that PT Tifa head still being sold anywhere?
PT might be doing a new one for another company so keep an eye out for that.

HwlrMT8.png

0lOecNI.png

Did Gametoys automatically send those extra stabilization pieces for the Fenrir swords display for first batch purchases or do you have to request those pieces from Gametoys?

I tried requesting those pieces from my retailer, but they said Gametoys never got back to them.
I had to contact the store I bought from, who then contacted GT.

If you guys think Kit is overpriced it's almost always because of needing to cover his ass on shipping. In this case the throne.

He got screwed by InArt packaging for the Joker so now he's extra careful.
People don’t realise how expensive shipping from China/HK is now. Especially for larger items like 1/6 figures.

So, GT will release two options for Cloud.

Option 1 includes a silicon arm for those interested in upgrading their Remake Cloud arms.

Option 2 caters to those who purchased the Advent Children Cloud. They can buy this pack and use their extra head sculpt, or it can serve as an upgrade for those with the Remake Cloud.

Is this correct?

maybe march 2024.

my guess is ac sep and aerith. but recently China did have some serious op on female related figure(due to nude related matters). they check every factory that doing such figure,from supplier to maker to seller.so female body type development halted.

the throne is pretty good.
regarding why gt want to do 13v.
boss alway like the initial design for 13v noc,and he think such a waste that 13v been scrapped. therefore he want to release it while nobody want to work on this forgotten character. this is the only 13v figure on market.

now the pricing,many of us think why tifa is so expensive. due to the bar?personally i dont think that way. boss aldy told us from the start he will included the bar and table. plus a background board that resemble the scene. its due to tifa is using full body silicone body. ac cloud was around 1300rmb by using half silicone body. so a little bit more money on tifa. I foresee that many collector will complaint too when ac sep pricing is out. he will be using full silicone body.

currently release plan:dn release,cloud 1st class body pack,silicone arms for re cloud and zack.
View attachment 681147

I assume nowhere is still taking orders for the regular AC Cloud? I transferred my order for the Fenrir set to someone else.

So, GT will release two options for Cloud.

Option 1 includes a silicon arm for those interested in upgrading their Remake Cloud arms.

Option 2 caters to those who purchased the Advent Children Cloud. They can buy this pack and use their extra head sculpt, or it can serve as an upgrade for those with the Remake Cloud.

Is this correct?
no,its 2 separate things.

1. silicone arms for remake cloud and cc zack. to replace the tpe arms.

2. optional 1st class cloud body type pack, for those who have bought acc+fenrir. use for 2nd headsculpt.

I don’t really need the moving eyes (not that it isn’t cool af) but WOW this likeness is amazing!!!
This is the Best HS of Tifa i ever seen, the likness of her face is incredible, it's really Tifa! :love:
I hope they'll fix the finishing defects in the hair, and we'll have the perfect HS

Edit:
With this new ACG Art HS, we can clearly see that the GT' likeness flaws are indeed the eyes and the mouth, as we've been saying since the beginning
Comparatif.png

Last edited:
As much as I like GT, the likeness was never there for the GT Head sculpt, looked lifeless. But the figure is due out Q4 next yr so I guess they have time to still fix it.

Gundamit got back to me on the Cloud bike.

"We encountered a shipping issue when sending the Cloud Deluxe Edition.
The product contains magnets and batteries, and the box is large, so
we had to send the figure and bike separately. Some customers may have
already received the figure without the bike. Don't worry, we will
send the bike separately to you.

Currently, the logistics company has not provided a separate tracking
number. You can contact us through the website's messaging system and
our customer service for further details."

Hope it shows up soon 🤞

Wow that tifa head! I think they are offering a full body + clothing and not just the head

Back