Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its not like a trash for me, looks ok to me
1703728320014.png

1703728341789.png

tifa has a full seamless silicon body so that factors into her higher price
True. I never considered this; I thought it was simply because Tifa requires more silicone, thus the increased price.

I prefer a silicone body mainly due to the shoulder areas; it's more natural for posing, especially poses that require lifting the arm. Notic does have sleeves to cover the shoulders though.

done pre-ordering!! <3 its waiting time!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1703752767650.jpg
    FB_IMG_1703752767650.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1703752748980.jpg
    FB_IMG_1703752748980.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1703752792002.jpg
    FB_IMG_1703752792002.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1703752782447.jpg
    FB_IMG_1703752782447.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
So there’s a chance for Clive?:monkey3:pray:
Soon as I saw the Noctis pics and preorder coming I desperately wanted to post "K, cool. Now Clive?' but IIII restrained myself ;)

I've got my Nektar 'flocky moogle' figure sitting here though doing his best to tide me over hah

Soon as I saw the Noctis pics and preorder coming I desperately wanted to post "K, cool. Now Clive?' but IIII restrained myself ;)

I've got my Nektar 'flocky moogle' figure sitting here though doing his best to tide me over hah
Waiting patiently to Clive. His appearance is pretty complicated but I'sure it's manageable to make him as a figure. Noctis looks amazing!

Still hoping for a Squall and either a Rinoa or Seifer to pair with him, Quistis and Laguna would be cool too tho, one can only hope!! :pray:
I would also like a Tidus and a proper Lightening done well too, not that abomination that was shown a few weeks ago lol.

Not a figure but there was a pretty cool Clive Statue up not that long ago for PO.
View attachment 680946
I saw this one too, it's pretty cool but $1050AUD here in Australia and for that price, not totally sold on the sculpt and...colouring? And what the overall quality will end up as. Anyone know if 'Joy Station' are known for being any good? Also, if I was gonna get a statue I think I'd like smth more dynamic, maybe one with both Clive and Jill (and/or Torgal) etc, i mean they could go wild.. maybe more'll come

EDIT: just saw the light test for the arms on their fb page, that looks pretty awesome, wonder if the effect will turn out tht well

I saw this one too, it's pretty cool but $1050AUD here in Australia and for that price, not totally sold on the sculpt and...colouring? And what the overall quality will end up as. Anyone know if 'Joy Station' are known for being any good? Also, if I was gonna get a statue I think I'd like smth more dynamic, maybe one with both Clive and Jill (and/or Torgal) etc, i mean they could go wild.. maybe more'll come

EDIT: just saw the light test for the arms on their fb page, that looks pretty awesome, wonder if the effect will turn out tht well
There are quite a few Joy station statue reviews up on YT , could probably check some of those out to determine quality of end product.

Back