Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much was the buster sword? is it heavy and can AC cloud hold it?
I bought it for €42.77 from the seller TinySwordman.
It weighs 297 grams and is on a 1/6 scale.
How many cm is the Gametoys buster sword provided with Cloud FF 7 Remake ?

I bought it for €42.77 from the seller TinySwordman.
It weighs 297 grams and is on a 1/6 scale.
How many cm is the Gametoys buster sword provided with Cloud FF 7 Remake ?

+- 31cm

Attachments

• IMG_9484.jpeg
    IMG_9484.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Hello all I was wanting to get back into the GT figures and am shopping for a shelf in advance could someone here measure their Sephiroth for me on the stand to tell me how tall it is altogether on the stand ? I would really appreciate it so I could find the perfect one since I know he’s an unconventional size due to his height

Completely missed Gundamit's invoice for Cloud and Fenrir and they cancelled it. D'oh!
Ebay is best bet now? I will skip it if so.

Completely missed Gundamit's invoice for Cloud and Fenrir and they cancelled it. D'oh!
This guy in a FB group is selling for really cheap.. But I'd take caution cause his prices for the bike is less than msrp if I'm reading correctly..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231202_114913_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231202_114913_Chrome.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 0
Just wondering if anyone has heard back on those support brackets for Gametoys Cloud and Fenrir. I bought mine from USA Gundam store and I asked them to reach out to Gametoys but they haven’t received any response back.

Just wondering if anyone has heard back on those support brackets for Gametoys Cloud and Fenrir. I bought mine from USA Gundam store and I asked them to reach out to Gametoys but they haven’t received any response back.
Sending out with the second batches. Probably Jan/Feb.

This guy in a FB group is selling for really cheap.. But I'd take caution cause his prices for the bike is less than msrp if I'm reading correctly..
that is not cheap at all, especially if he don't include shipping fee and the way he word those item seem sketchy

You can message them and ask to re-send the invoice. I've had them renew the 14 day pay period because I didn't see the email for the invoice initially. They're pretty forgiving. Just say you wish to pay for it and that you missed it when the invoice was sent.

Back