Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Cloud + Fenrir set arrived today courtesy of Kit - happy to say that other than some superficial damage to the shipper, the entire set including art boxes is absolutely immaculate. Photos later, but I already love it, you really can't appreciate how enormous the Fenrir is until you see it in person.

1000024443.jpg

Just the one quick 'n' dirty phone camera snap of my display for now, I'll probably have a proper go at it with my DSLR over the weekend. Don't really have much to say that anyone else hasn't already, GT have absolutely knocked it out the park in nearly every aspect. A genuine grail piece for me, couldn't be happier with it.

A few notes that some might find interesting based on recent comments:

- the Fenrir takes 3 LR44 batteries
- packaging is definitely improved from the first batch; foam sheets and bubble wrap are used generously across the set, and the goggles have been moved from the Fenrir's blister tray to their own plastic box to prevent them rattling around and breaking
- All of the magnets in my set's Fusion Swords are secure and have not fallen out even after assembling and disassembling several times, so perhaps QC has also been improved on that front
- The pauldron is terribly engineered why did they make it like that oh god

Anyone know how to turn on the lights and/or remove the battery in the Fenrir? Do we need to unscrew the covers ?

Last edited:
View attachment 676840

Just the one quick 'n' dirty phone camera snap of my display for now, I'll probably have a proper go at it with my DSLR over the weekend. Don't really have much to say that anyone else hasn't already, GT have absolutely knocked it out the park in nearly every aspect. A genuine grail piece for me, couldn't be happier with it.

A few notes that some might find interesting based on recent comments:

- the Fenrir takes 3 LR44 batteries
- packaging is definitely improved from the first batch; foam sheets and bubble wrap are used generously across the set, and the goggles have been moved from the Fenrir's blister tray to their own plastic box to prevent them rattling around and breaking
- All of the magnets in my set's Fusion Swords are secure and have not fallen out even after assembling and disassembling several times, so perhaps QC has also been improved on that front
- The pauldron is terribly engineered why did they make it like that oh god

Curious to see the foam sheets and googles plastic box looks like what? could you take a picture of them ? :)

Anyone know how to turn on the lights and/or remove the battery in the Fenrir? Do we need to unscrew the covers ?

You need to remove this piece from the underside of the bike:

1000024481.jpg

It's held on by three friction pegs so not too difficult to get off. Under that is the battery cover which is held in by a single small crosshead screw. As for the batteries themselves, the positive ends should be facing towards the spring.

Curious to see the foam sheets and googles plastic box looks like what? could you take a picture of them ? :)

Unfortunately I've already binned all of it, sorry!

You need to remove this piece from the underside of the bike:

View attachment 676900

It's held on by three friction pegs so not too difficult to get off. Under that is the battery cover which is held in by a single small crosshead screw. As for the batteries themselves, the positive ends should be facing towards the spring.

Unfortunately I've already binned all of it, sorry!
Thank you very much! Initially, I was worried that if I pulled too hard, something might break. hahaha

You can message them and ask to re-send the invoice. I've had them renew the 14 day pay period because I didn't see the email for the invoice initially. They're pretty forgiving. Just say you wish to pay for it and that you missed it when the invoice was sent.

Thanks, will give that a try.

Mine came in the other day from Kit but I've had no space or time to unbox it. Still need to sell the Daytona bike as well to clear up some space. Going to open it up tomorrow though to make sure nothing is broken. Hope it's all in one piece.

Only thing is I wish they kept his cerberus revolver.... way more interesting than his OG pistol. The design would also fit more.

Back