Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
right? I really doubt we're going to see her any time soon, they also shared The Last of Us HBO photos and they only showed a few accessories, when they said it would release back in August lol

Here are some latest photos from SGD Tifa 🙈
Wow, these actually look pretty good. The faces look like they might not have full makeup yet, but the rooting and everything is looking good from the limited pictures and perspectives. I'm really crossing my fingers that these turn out fantastic. If they do, I'll pretty much buy their entire line.

Wow, these actually look pretty good. The faces look like they might not have full makeup yet, but the rooting and everything is looking good from the limited pictures and perspectives. I'm really crossing my fingers that these turn out fantastic. If they do, I'll pretty much buy their entire line.
Ya, although SGD Tifa doesn't have the most accurate face like GT does, but she still looks gorgeous.

Here's a latest photo from SGD, try out the new / upgraded outfit...

Can see the huge differences from the old set. 👍

Attachments

• Image_1701179221926.jpg
    Image_1701179221926.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • received_621901456623075.jpeg
    received_621901456623075.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 0
Ya, although SGD Tifa doesn't have the most accurate face like GT does, but she still looks gorgeous.

Here's a latest photo from SGD, try out the new / upgraded outfit...

Can see the huge differences from the old set. 👍
I actually don't really like the GT face that much, something still feels off about it and she looks abit lifeless. But its the best 1/6 Tifa head thus far that isnt a custom.

I actually dig this SGD Tifa quite alot , but didn't purchase her as I was skeptical with it being made by a new company, and the fact that its huge I wouldnt even know where to put her lol. But it looks promising, much better than when they first showed it.

I bought the Buster sword on Etsy. The fusion sword is just a little longer.
I would like to know for those who had this sword with the Cloud of FF7 Remake how much is their sword ?

IMG_0275.jpeg

The SGD Tifa kind of just looks like a pretty girl in cosplay. GT’s headsculpt was still a let down for me compared to their other releases, but it’s a considerably better likeness even at, what? half the scale?

Has anyone have any luck on getting those new supports brackets for Fenrir? I reached out to Gundamit they told me those brackets is for AC cloud but it doesn't make sense because why would it be AC Cloud and not for the AC cloud deluxe

Has anyone have any luck on getting those new supports brackets for Fenrir? I reached out to Gundamit they told me those brackets is for AC cloud but it doesn't make sense because why would it be AC Cloud and not for the AC cloud deluxe

I had asked them as well. Told them about the brackets + sent them one of the pictures. Support said, that they will check up with GT for more infos.

Mine came together with Fenrir ..

I had ordered me 2 DLX and held off to pay the 2nd invoice til after hearing about the issues with the first one and my second cloud came extra padded with it's own GT packaging citing the figure and motorcycle. Inside the Fenrir was the extra part with a little note showing the part.

I had ordered me 2 DLX and held off to pay the 2nd invoice til after hearing about the issues with the first one and my second cloud came extra padded with it's own GT packaging citing the figure and motorcycle. Inside the Fenrir was the extra part with a little note showing the part.
Okay, thanks. That's good to hear I was holding off on paying off too just in case.

Back