Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Genesis who?!?
Just kidding, I think he would look like a pretty dope figure and standout with that red costume.

J'ai reçu ma commande aujourd'hui et la figurine n'a aucun défaut.
Elle est vraiment belle, le visage est parfait 👌
D'un autre côté, j'ai essayé d'enlever la manche, mais je n'ai pas réussi. Comment enlever sans rien endommager ?

IMG_9266.jpeg

IMG_9268.jpeg

Tried using the search bar to not much avail. Couple of questions:
Is there online instructions for the bike/sword?
Where’s the batter compartment on Fenrir?
Is Gametoys sending extra brackets for supporting the arms to retailers or are they only included in the second batch?

Just got my set in from Sugo to the UK and it was the plastic bubble, fortunately not damage as far as I can see but the arms on Fenrir just slowly fall down.

J'ai reçu ma commande aujourd'hui et la figurine n'a aucun défaut.
Elle est vraiment belle, le visage est parfait 👌
D'un autre côté, j'ai essayé d'enlever la manche, mais je n'ai pas réussi. Comment enlever sans rien endommager ?

View attachment 674982

View attachment 674983
3 small pop studs at the top of the shoulder, get a fingernail in there and they should pop apart.
Rejoining them was awkward, had to use tweezers to press together again.

Tried using the search bar to not much avail. Couple of questions:
Is there online instructions for the bike/sword?
Where’s the batter compartment on Fenrir?
Is Gametoys sending extra brackets for supporting the arms to retailers or are they only included in the second batch?

Just got my set in from Sugo to the UK and it was the plastic bubble, fortunately not damage as far as I can see but the arms on Fenrir just slowly fall down.
Ask the shop where you got it from if they will be providing the extra bracket. I inquired with the retailer I used and they are sending mine free of charge.

I still can't remove the sleeve 😓
I tried but I feel like I'm going to tear off the 3 links. I don't understand the system.
Here are several photos :

IMG_9365.jpeg

IMG_9379.jpeg

IMG_9374.jpeg

If someone can explain it to me it would be great 👍

You have to pull the plastic circles apart with your fingers. It will feel like it will snap off, because it actually will snap apart (the button is actually small and quite sturdy). It takes less strength than required to open a pistachio shell, so if you feel you are applying more pressure than that you may want to reposition your grip.

20231122_203249.jpg

Just a quick pic but I received the 2nd batch from OSK, huge huge shoutout again to @Khaos for transferring me his order!
One of my most anticipated figure releases this year and I think he turned out great. What shocked me the most was just how heavy he was out of the box, almost felt like I was holding a hot toys diecast iron man figure lol.

View attachment 675187

Just a quick pic but I received the 2nd batch from OSK, huge huge shoutout again to @Khaos for transferring me his order!
One of my most anticipated figure releases this year and I think he turned out great. What shocked me the most was just how heavy he was out of the box, almost felt like I was holding a hot toys diecast iron man figure lol.
Looks perfect!

Yes you have to separate the clips here, usually you can just put your nail inside the clip and apply pressure and it should pop out
Screenshot_20231123_074737_Gallery.jpg

Just received my set. I think the Fenrir motorcycle design is great but I have an issue with the paint color. Does anyone know whether the Fenrir’s paint color in the movie is black/gunmetal or black/gold ?

Just received my set. I think the Fenrir motorcycle design is great but I have an issue with the paint color. Does anyone know whether the Fenrir’s paint color in the movie is black/gunmetal or black/gold ?
It's black/gold but the gold that GT used is way too saturated and bright. It was more muted in the movie and one of the things I wish they adjusted before release.

DTnNF6t.png

qJZOpXT.png

Cloud Bring Arts is finally out!
Someone have photos of the final product?
Bring Arts Cloud.jpg

Last edited:
Back