Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why dont you try request 2nd time aftersales? normally how you guys do the aftersales request?pack the defected parts and send it back to seller?

here is the step for china aftersales,based on my experience.
1.inform seller and get info regarding aftersales.
normally for gt,customer required to send back the defected parts+ a note that stated the defected area.better with picture note and circle the defected area on the picture.

2.send it to the address provided by seller. seller pay the postage.

3. wait for replacement.

4. if not satisfied,request 2nd time aftersales service.
In fact Kit told me too that in case of aftersales, GT ask to send them back the defected parts to have a new one as you said.
But in the meantime kit has managed to get the hair part for "free", i didn't had to send my hair to get the new one.

He tried to got me a new head too (I think without having to send mine back) but for this GT didn't want (I can understand GT too)

So I think i can ask kit request 2nd time aftersales service, but i don't know if i want to send my Cloud's head.
This figure is my Graal, and i'm afraid that the post office will lose the package during shipping... because if that happens i would have lost everything
It’s a risk i’m not sure i want to take, especially if i can fix the head myself that's why i'm asking how i can try.
There's not been a peep out of Toys Era/Premium Toys for months now. Probably not seeing Aeris for a while, if at all.
I asked to the Premium Toys group there are 2 months, and they answered me "Delayed to Q4 2023"

regarding aerith,gt not satisfied with the body proportion,so he discard the old silicone body,total remake. means the old version of cloths wont fit too,going to remake it too.

noctis, maybe soon. after ac finish sending out all the stock.

some info regarding cloud 1st class version pack ,consist of:

1.joint body(cloud type)with 1st class cloths
2.buster sword (remake version)
3.materias
4. static type front hair piece(for bonus ac cloud head in the acc+fenrir)

no headsculpt.

great for those who dont know where to use the 2nd headsculpt for.

maybe will release on march 2024. without headsculpt,process will be faster.

He tried to got me a new head too (I think without having to send mine back) but for this GT didn't want (I can understand GT too)
i think gt wont do this. they request for parts to send back to factory then only can proceed replacement. during the earlier time,ht and others company do this too,replacement without sending back the defected parts. in the end,many people abuse this loophole and sell the extra parts online.

There's not been a peep out of Toys Era/Premium Toys for months now. Probably not seeing Aeris for a while, if at all.
buyer are very worried about this. the brand set all the release date and yet delayed the release without any reason and pic to show product in making process. it give the impression of the brand/factory facing massive problems(cashflow,factory shut down etc etc).

compare to gt,i will said gt is pretty good. constantly sharing the progress. with picture too.

regarding aerith,gt not satisfied with the body proportion,so he discard the old silicone body,total remake. means the old version of cloths wont fit too,going to remake it too.

3.materias

no headsculpt.

Any updates on the Death Note figures release date?

3.materias

no headsculpt.

What about the extra heads? Like the one with Zacks eyes closed?

3.materias

no headsculpt.

ahh sucks for those who don't have another cloud head then like myself.

Very interested in the soldier 1st class cloud and release of March 2024? Or is that when pre orders go up

I could create remake cloud with ac cloud head since i don't have remake cloud

They already showed a lot of Wip, and they only released Cloud this year, tbh i don't think we'll ever see half of what we they showed with this pace.
This^ unfornately. I said it with Tifa that GT's Boss goes at a pace which has diminishing returns after a certain point. There was hardly a difference in the 1+ year from the original teaser prototype to the final announced version. We've gotten teasers now for Aerith, Lightning, Vincent, Tifa (Blue Dress, Cloud (Blue Dress), AC Sephiroth, Noctis, FF7R Soldier and many others. I'm not even trying to complain about how much GT wants to do. I think it's amazing that we have them doing these FF figures to begin with. Grateful to have them doing what other third party companies don't come close to but yeah, you can't help but take these teasers with a grain of salt with how slow they work.

They're really similar to MarsToys. Great prototypes, production and ambition for these figures. They show 10+ teasers but their announcement and release schedule is so slow that it kind of deflates the excitement towards them. Thankfully being in this hobby so long has taught to me take everything with a grain of salt until an actual announcement or release is made. Patience is a necessity for this hobby.

3.materias

no headsculpt.

Hey I just want some clarification 😁,

So it’s basically FFVIIR Cloud figure without the head?

Or is the body the upgraded AC body? Sorry I’m a bit confused.

Hey I just want some clarification 😁,

So it’s basically FFVIIR Cloud figure without the head?

Or is the body the upgraded AC body? Sorry I’m a bit confused.
I thinks it’s basically a 1st class Zack uniform scaled to clouds size using the jointed body from remake cloud. Then a remake buster sword with no head.

I’m hoping it’s a slightly updated Remake buster sword cause I’d be convinced to get it for that alone. I have a spare soldier sword so I could model and make a soldier helmet and just have a nameless helmeted soldier:

nop,if got any update. will post on dn thread there.
Hi Walter, thank you for providing us with the insider knowledge, you are truly one of the MVP's. I was curious if you have any information on the height and proportions of the Death note seamless bodies. Are they the same as the one used with AC Cloud?

Last edited:
Back