Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're replacing the whole bike for you? Do you have to send it back or something? Very curious how they will handle replacing things this large.
The side bit of the bike which holds the swords are pop socket joints, you can pop then off so they will hopefully be sending me that entire panel as well as the various swords & goggles. Will wait for their next update.

Temporarily displaying him in the display like this until I can reorganize a few figures

Attachments

• IMG_9232.jpeg
    IMG_9232.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9230.jpeg
    IMG_9230.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
View attachment 667293
Is this the updated version of the original of what they showed? Looks alot better now.

I placed order for a SGD Tifa, actually I came to disappointment when I found out it's a Sxx Doll .. I'm a female collector myself, and glad that i can request not to install "that kind of stuff" (you know what), so it's basically a normal 79cm moveable silicone doll for me.

I think the headsculpt look pretty good, their first doll height was 73cm, shoulder 14-15cm, leg 37cm.

Upgraded body : height 79cm (without the shoes), shoulder 17cm, leg 42cm

latest information for SGD is that they are working their best to upgrade the outfit quality at the moment (the new body was still wearing the old outfit, so it does look smaller)

It's limited 1999 globally, and they will close the pre-order real soon . From what I heard, they have received more than 1900 orders , (sgd boss annouced in group yesterday)

Attachments

• mmexport1695911790883.jpg
    mmexport1695911790883.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231006_163309.png
    IMG_20231006_163309.png
    409.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231006_163357.jpg
    IMG_20231006_163357.jpg
    508.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 7358db2b616d5cf.jpg
    7358db2b616d5cf.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 0
  • -49efdef5189397ed.jpg
    -49efdef5189397ed.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230927_100454.jpg
    Screenshot_20230927_100454.jpg
    714.5 KB · Views: 0
  • VID-20230928-WA0009.mp4
    6.4 MB
  • QQ视频_出货制作中.mp4
    15.1 MB
M
I placed order for a SGD Tifa, actually I came to disappointment when I found out it's a Sxx Doll .. I'm a female collector myself, and glad that i can request not to install "that kind of stuff" (you know what), so it's basically a normal 79cm moveable silicone doll for me.

I think the headsculpt look pretty good, their first doll height was 73cm, shoulder 14-15cm, leg 37cm.

latest information for SGD is that they are working their best to upgrade the outfit quality at the moment (the new body was still wearing the old outfit, so it does look smaller)

It's limited 1999 globally, and they will close the pre-order real soon . From what I heard, they have received more than 1900 orders , (sgd boss annouced in group yesterday)
My buggest gripe is the headsculpt which they won't touch anymore and it's just not Tifa. Looks really like a generic sex doll to me.

Wait is it literally a sex doll? How? There's literally no way anatomically that could work? Unless the dong is the size of a finger and the figure literally has no armature in the torso, I don't get it.

I mean appearance wise it does give off that doll with Halloween grade costume vibes.

I’m questioning my need for this Cloud/Fenrir set. I really don’t have the space for it, especially the bike. I’ve got it ordered from kit, so I’ll have to email him on how to cancel/transfer. It’s a really gorgeous figure though.

Nice, yeah its weird they made it a Sxx doll, its waayyy too small but I am glad they made the option to not have it.
It will look visually impressive in display for the vast majority from its sheer size and presence alone being 1/2 scale.

Last edited:
Did we ever get photos of headswaps between AC Cloud and Remake Cloud? I didn’t want to ask for them if they were already posted lol

My Cloud from GDI arrived today. He looks so much better in person, I absolutely cannot wait to take photos of him. Everything looked good when I unboxed him, there were zero issues with Cloud himself and all of his accessories were intact. I’d say that the only real issue (if you could call it that) were the streaks on his sword. Though they really only look like the type of stains you’d get on your phone screen + you won’t see it from far away. Now for the Fenrir; it came in perfect condition. The goggles were loose from their packaging slot, but no damage was sustained. I couldn’t find a single scratch.
Overall I’m extremely happy with this! I hope that this alleviates any of the worries you guys may be experiencing.🤗 Also mine is batch one prior to the extra padding.

Attachments

• IMG_3560.jpeg
    IMG_3560.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
My Cloud from GDI arrived today. He looks so much better in person, I absolutely cannot wait to take photos of him. Everything looked good when I unboxed him, there were zero issues with Cloud himself and all of his accessories were intact. I’d say that the only real issue (if you could call it that) were the streaks on his sword. Though they really only look like the type of stains you’d get on your phone screen + you won’t see it from far away. Now for the Fenrir; it came in perfect condition. The goggles were loose from their packaging slot, but no damage was sustained. I couldn’t find a single scratch.
Overall I’m extremely happy with this! I hope that this alleviates any of the worries you guys may be experiencing.🤗 Also mine is batch one prior to the extra padding.
Was yours from GDI double boxed? Mine wasn't and box was battered and I noticed some scratches on the other side of my bike. FML! Will also try get that side replaced.

unnamed.jpg

Honestly, these extra photos you shared, I think, seem a lot better. I see more likeness in some of these angles. I hope you enjoy the addition to your collection. :)

Was yours from GDI double boxed? Mine wasn't and box was battered and I noticed some scratches on the other side of my bike. FML! Will also try get that side replaced.

View attachment 667697
The way mine was set up was with the outermost layer being plastic wrap, and within the plastic wrap, was the Gametoys brown box. Both Cloud & Fenrir’s boxes were in there. Noticeably mine didn’t have the foam block in comparison to some of the ones I’ve seen here. I also noticed that the top corner of Cloud’s box was creased, but other than that I didn’t see any other issues!

Back