Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like 850 USD / € for a 1:3 scale silicon "toy" (which includes a full outfit specially created for this product + pre order dress),
rooted hair, aluminum skeleton and a fully painted body seems extremely cheap for these kind of details. This thing is 73-79 cm tall.
Also this is SGD's first and only product.
Wouldnt be surprised at all if the final product doesnt even look like the pre order photos and videos.
Just look how detailed the paint job on the whole body is ... and you get all of that for 850 ... yeah i wouldnt count on it.
It's actually cheaper if you order via KGhobby 🙂
I actually contacted SGD today and they told me the updated version is 80cm and is now 1/2 scale.
I might order it and report bk when I get it to see if the production holds up to promo.

Cloud arrived from Giantoy!! He looks awesome. Definitely first batch, no added bubble wrap. No scratches on the sword, but the magnets fell out on both the small swords. It feels slightly flimsy and finnicky to hold, but I'll fix it. He has a shiny nose, presumably from rubbing against the plastic blister or something, but I can fix that too with Mr Super Clear matte. Ankles are not tight, but not loose. Please GT, foam next time lol but overall he's amazing and I'll take pics later once I fix everything :LOL: PTSD flashbacks to Zack lol

I feel like 850 USD / € for a 1:3 scale silicon "toy" (which includes a full outfit specially created for this product + pre order dress),
rooted hair, aluminum skeleton and a fully painted body seems extremely cheap for these kind of details. This thing is 73-79 cm tall.
Wouldnt be surprised at all if the final product doesnt even look like the pre order photos and videos.
Just look how detailed the paint job on the whole body is ... and you get all of that for 850 ... yeah i wouldnt count on it.
It's 80cm, completely revised, selling as 1/2 scale now. Yeah and it's a sex doll. I don't think it's even considered collectible anymore.

It's actually cheaper if you order via KGhobby 🙂
Whenever someone mention KGHobby, I'm gonna put this.

Cheaper has reasons! You get this treatment (postage all over the actual box - lower the resale value) + I got the solo version of bike without extra hands instead of deluxe I ordered.
It turned out they sent my deluxe to someone else who ordered solo version! I've asked them to send me extra hands multiple times, but ignored.
No more KG!!
Capture.JPG

The price is far too good to be true and that's what sets off alarm bells. The closest point of comparison is JND, who charge ~$1300 per statue for their level of craftsmanship and they don't even have to take fully articulated silicone bodies into account.

The price is far too good to be true and that's what sets off alarm bells. The closest point of comparison is JND, who charge ~$1300 per statue for their level of craftsmanship and they don't even have to take fully articulated silicone bodies into account.
I thought Jnd minimum is like $2400+ or at least that's what I see from specfiction for their 1/3 scales

Deluxe from OSK here with all padding and foam for cloud and bike.

Stressed over nothing. Everything is fine, not even any magnets loose.

Interesting that they just gave us the Sephiroth screen along with the default when originally it was some gacha thing. Nice.

Only gripes are the main sword that splits is a bit loose and doesn't exactly stay fully open. And it's annoying how the black arm sleeve doesn't want to fully cover his left arm, tough to adjust it. Oh and ankles aren't the tightest but he stands fine.

Favorite 1/6 this year.

I'm hoping onesixthoutfiter get their stock soon! I'm glad everyone getting their from Kit and Giantoys without problem!

Congrats everyone on getting theirs in perfect condition! I’ll definitely be ordering from OSK in the future knowing they ‘always’ double box and bring a box collector as well, this means a lot. I still can’t believe GunDamit didn’t double box and felt it was fine shipping in a plastic bag! 🤦🏻‍♂️

On the plus side, they have got back to me and will apply for all the replacement parts to be sent out to me ASAP and have me 3000pts as an apology.

Deluxe from OSK here with all padding and foam for cloud and bike.

Stressed over nothing. Everything is fine, not even any magnets loose.

Interesting that they just gave us the Sephiroth screen along with the default when originally it was some gacha thing. Nice.

Only gripes are the main sword that splits is a bit loose and doesn't exactly stay fully open. And it's annoying how the black arm sleeve doesn't want to fully cover his left arm, tough to adjust it. Oh and ankles aren't the tightest but he stands fine.

Favorite 1/6 this year.
Uses toothpick or tweezers and tuck the bottom of the arm sleeve where the stitching knot is into his top, that keeps it place and covers the arm.

They're replacing the whole bike for you? Do you have to send it back or something? Very curious how they will handle replacing things this large.

Just received my deluxe today as well! The size of this thing is nuts. I have yet to unpack it and don't have time to right now but I ordered it via Kit as well so fingers crossed we have double boxing and padding on the inside so there aren't any damages. I'll update yall later.

Croc in photo for reference lol

Attachments

• 1696547310375578673573143706321.jpg
    1696547310375578673573143706321.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Just received my deluxe today as well! The size of this thing is nuts. I have yet to unpack it and don't have time to right now but I ordered it via Kit as well so fingers crossed we have double boxing and padding on the inside so there aren't any damages. I'll update yall later.

Croc in photo for reference lol
nice crocs for scale!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 667396
Somewhat heavily regretting the eBay panic purchase from a seller in China with expensive "expedited" shipping lol. It dispatched Sept 28th (so first batch? D:) and then immediately got caught in a big holiday, I guess? Because it's still sat there in "Export Scan" all these days later. Awhoops.

Just a phone pic til I fix some things and grab my real camera 🔥
View attachment 667422

Edit: what was the solution for the pauldron? Sticky tac? I can't even touch him without it falling off lol I almost want to super glue it on because it's annoying af 🤣
Sticky tac or plumber's tape should help with the pauldron. Both are non destructive materials.

Got him into some poses tonight. If you get the pauldron slotted in just right it can stay in place halfway decent. Also I take back what I said, the ankle joints are really frustrating. I wish they were a lot stronger. Otherwise everything having wires built into it makes him fun to pose.
IMG_20231005_004735_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20231005_005511_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20231005_005543.jpg

IMG_20231005_010411_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20231005_011215_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20231005_011247.jpg

IMG_20231005_012318_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20231005_020601_Bokeh.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20231005_012054.jpg
    IMG_20231005_012054.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Got him into some poses tonight. If you get the pauldron slotted in just right it can stay in place halfway decent. Also I take back what I said, the ankle joints are really frustrating. I wish they were a lot stronger. Otherwise everything having wires built into it makes him fun to pose.
View attachment 667531
View attachment 667533
View attachment 667534
View attachment 667535
View attachment 667536
View attachment 667537
View attachment 667539
View attachment 667530
Fantastic poses

Back