Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will packages still be moving through China during the holidays? Anxiously waiting for my shipment to leave their customs
My tracking seems to be quite active during their holiday, i'm surprised GDI shipped it out during their time off.

That’s how I felt when I first got Zack. The abdomen articulation is much more limited than Cloud’s, and the leg joints were a bit loose on the second body. Remake Cloud in comparison feels a lot more higher grade.
So it's not just me. Zack's legs are loose on mine as well

His shoulder straps aren't as good as Cloud's either and the infamous short neck issue.

Touchdown in UK today and already spotted these issues on the arms. Haven’t looked at the other stuff yet.

Straight away I noticed the box feels very flimsy compared to previous release.
o_O Mah goodness,
Have you tried massaging the dented areas if it would loosen the distortions on the surface?

So it's not just me. Zack's legs are loose on mine as well

His shoulder straps aren't as good as Cloud's either and the infamous short neck issue.
Clouds harness is pulled down by a piece of elastic which Zack doesn’t have to it goes all over the place.

Other issues not pictured below include divots in the shoulders and forearms, torn pins in the left sleeve and skirt, loose magnets, crooked swords, double left feet.

View attachment 665845
That's a shame.. doesn't sound like production was up to par with previous releases. I wonder what changed in the manufacturing process. Hopefully these issues are resolved in the next rollout .. disappointing to say the least

Real shame about all the QC issues especially after all the delays the figure went through. Thought GT Boss was working on making the quality better through that long delay and process? Wonder what happened.

well,gt is not premium brand….
Maybe, but when they don't have QC problems they are way above the usual brands that make manga/video game figures like Threezero, VTStoys, Asmus toys etc...
And their prices are also much higher, so GT is not an ordinary brand.

Touchdown in UK today and already spotted these issues on the arms. Haven’t looked at the other stuff yet.

This is truly unacceptable...
And GT had the brilliant idea of making a (useless) full silicone body, so we won't be able to just change the arms like the Cloud Remake..... :slap

So how will GT manage all these problems??
For many this figure is a holy grail, there is no question of having all these defects at this price, and after having waited so long.

Last edited:
We shall see how they will handle the situation, for replacements and to prevent this won't happen again, but as for now i keep my trust in GT because all the defects aside, the figure is truly beautiful.

@walter88 What's the opinion in GT's group ?

Well all these defects are really disheartening. Like few others I just got my deluxe from Kit and it was posted last week (should be here soon). So this means mine is one of the first batch? I will thoroughly inspect mine and let you know how mine fares.

Fingers crossed I hope mine have no defects.

Praying everyone’s figures are (at least) not so bad they don’t still love them. I’m a crafter at heart, so I tend to see damages as a puzzle to overcome, but that doesn’t change the fact that they shouldn’t be there.

GT may not be a “premium brand” in title, but I think once your goods cost a certain amount you have a bit of premium brand responsibilities. This is definitely their first BIG release mess up though, so I’ll give them a chance to make it right.

GT may not be a “premium brand” in title, but I think once your goods cost a certain amount you have a bit of premium brand responsibilities.

Bingo - these sets were a lot of money, only available to order for a very limited period of time and delayed by a half year on the assurance that GT wanted to make sure they got it right. Put all that together with their presentation of themselves and track record, and you can already see the expectations being built.

IMG_9928.jpeg

Just unboxed the bike and noticed the left arm has snapped off while in transit.

Also the goggles was rolling around and the ends have snapped.

Also some swords also has pressure rub from the plastic blister.

😔

Attachments

• IMG_9924.jpeg
    IMG_9924.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9921.jpeg
    IMG_9921.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Maybe Its time to re-consider those full silicon body figures in future releases noh? they should stick back to those swappable jointed x seamless arms.

They could improve the packaging but theres no assurance during shipping ang problems may happen along the way so id rather have those options.

Maybe Its time to re-consider those full silicon body figures in future releases noh? they should stick back to those swappable jointed x seamless arms.

They could improve the packaging but theres no assurance during shipping ang problems may happen along the way so id rather have those options.
I think the seamless body is good because it has so much more possibility over the other releases and if it hold up to cracking like they've suggested I don't see it being much of a problem. Moving forward GT just really need to nail down on their QC and sort the packaging out. I'm fine with the new packaging but they could do with some foam sheets to protect the important parts from the plastic similar to what hot toys do.

Well all these defects are really disheartening. Like few others I just got my deluxe from Kit and it was posted last week (should be here soon). So this means mine is one of the first batch? I will thoroughly inspect mine and let you know how mine fares.

Fingers crossed I hope mine have no defects.
Likewise, I will be getting mine in the mail soon too and once I do, I will report back to the group here

Back