Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the batch Kit sent out are not the revised ones. If the members here who received theirs from GDI, whom received their batch around the same time as OSK, and experienced issues…

Yeah I’ve accepted my fate that my shipment are prone to damage.

Crap…

I think the batch Kit sent out are not the revised ones. If the members here who received theirs from GDI, whom received their batch around the same time as OSK, and experienced issues…

Yeah I’ve accepted my fate that my shipment are prone to damage.

Crap…
You and I are in the same boat brother. Let’s hope the QC gods spare us

Yeah if people in China are having issues how are us getting them all the way across the world going to receive them? I hope Kit didn't just ship them in the shipper they come with and double boxed.

Never for once in my collecting life, I've ever getting my order from the 1st batch.

I thought I'd be really excited now for the first time ever I got my order from the 1st batch but instead I am filled with anxiety.

Read from a Chinese forum:

“The packaging for the first batch that was sent later has been modified. Bubble wrap was added to the main body, bubble wrap to the knife, foam to the phone, and sponge to the motorcycle. When I received it, there were basically no issues.”

Let’s hope that this is true for most of us. I really want this to turn out perfect.

If true then well done to GT for catching the issue so early. It still shouldn't have happened but it's the best possible course of action given the circumstances.

Some collectors in China have noted scratched Fusion Sword or even popped off casing holding the magnets for the smaller ones, presumly due to poor delivery and poor packaging.

These are on top of other similar cases such as broken visor and damaged bike for the deluxe version

Gametoys has already been working with the factory on improving the packaging for the next batches.
Just bringing this up again since I see people are over-reacting.

The photos you saw are the first batch shipment which some collectors here have the 'luck' of getting. Later batches should have much lesser packaging damage.

Got my first batch (just Cloud) from Kit today (UK based), had a look over everything and doesn't seem to have any issues other than the pauldron falling off. Looks to be a pressure fit though, can't see any glue residue but other than that all looks good 🔥
I think the pauldron just has a really poor choice of connecter. Takes me ages to get it on and then the slightest knock will pop it off.

Pauldron was designed that way to allow you to remove the arm sleeve easily, think a little blu-tac can help with it.
Blu-tac connecting the shirt and pauldron? I hope it works. I wonder if you put tac on the shoulder skin if it'll stick at all. They said medical grade body, but real medical grade wouldn't hold any paints, etc except psycho paints which is a good way to test if it's real, but I'm obviously not going to mod it in any way. A lot of these companies have been lying about medical grade unfortunately.

If you think that something is NSFW then do not post it.

Thread cleaned.

cloud-strife-shrug.gif

Back