Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gundamnit is making it right but at this point it's about the principal not the money.

Partially is basically admitting no fault, at this point I feel like they are complicit. I DON'T CARE IF THEY'RE IN HONG KONG. Anyone with further information on where TS/CS is located please DM me. Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230926_230443_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230926_230443_Gmail.jpg
    674.2 KB · Views: 0
Nothing for me yet - I paid mines off in full on Sunday but also didn't get my order in until 14/03/22, so unsure if it's just going straight to shopping or if I'm in another batch. Wonder if it's worth emailing Kit.

Gundamnit is making it right but at this point it's about the principal not the money.

Partially is basically admitting no fault, at this point I feel like they are complicit. I DON'T CARE IF THEY'RE IN HONG KONG. Anyone with further information on where TS/CS is located please DM me. Thank you.
What is TS?

First off Partial.ly is just a service platform and not a store like TW or CS. Think of it as like as a card reader terminal like Square. The only way they make money is through fees that they charge TW or CS.

Secondly, good luck trying to locate them. You would have to find someone who is actually located in HK and can find them for you. The best you can do at this point is pester them until you get your money back or simply accept the loss.

Looks like I'm not in the first batch, so decided to treat myself. Gratz to everyone who has had theirs shipped!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230927-100629.png
    Screenshot_20230927-100629.png
    795.6 KB · Views: 0

They’re DEFINITELY located in HK. But where exactly…well you’ll have to ask Justin’s collection. He went to TW’s office to,”whip them back into shape” when he went to HK a few months ago.

And I completely agree about the principle man. No need to explain it to anyone here, I’m sure we’re all behind you here.

It’s like that diner scene in Pulp Fiction:

“Jules you give him (i forget the exact amount, $3000 or $5000) and I’ll shoot him on basic principle” 😅😅

Just received notification of payment request for Cloud+Fenrir too! Got it paid off and now the light is at the end of the tunnel!

Back