Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, email Kit over at Onesixthkit.com.

He’s received his stock and is prepping to ship them out. Ask if he has any cancellations and take it from there.

Single figure: once again, email Kit. ALSO, email giantoy.com.

As for gundamit. It seems like it goes back up and is quickly snatched up. Here’s what you can do:

Create an account over there. Log in, keep that browser open and on the GAMETOYS cloud page-refresh it as often as you can. Every half hour or every hour, depends on how much you REALLY want it 😅

That’s all I can do to help my fellow FF fans.

Good luck. May the lifestream flow in your favor.

Give us and @walter88 a shoutout on your next Cloud GT review. 🤣

That’s what I intend on doing in my future videos 😁.

Bringing up posts I agree or disagree with and the occasional shout out.

Though I don’t know if @walter88 wants that kind of exposure, considering how he (and GT’s boss) wants social media presence to a minimum…

….granted I don’t have the sub numbers for that to be an issue to be honest 🤣🤣🤣

😭😭😭😭😭

Though I don’t know if @walter88 wants that kind of exposure, considering how he (and GT’s boss) wants social media presence to a minimum…

😭😭😭😭😭
i shall remain as low key as possible. just enjoy the figure . we all deserved it. 1 1/2 year wait.but i still consider gt is pretty fast.

lim,where is my Detroit figure?4year aldy (joke,i gaveup aldy)

Whenever I need a laugh in this hobby I’ll still occasionally load up your DX22/23 Luke review. The intro gets me rolling every single time 🤣 Can’t wait for you to show off the new Cloud!

Thanks man, I’m glad you enjoyed it that much 😅😅. I really appreciate the compliment.

i shall remain as low key as possible. just enjoy the figure . we all deserved it. 1 1/2 year wait.but i still consider gt is pretty fast.

lim,where is my Detroit figure?4year aldy (joke,i gaveup aldy)

Hehe I figured as much. When I give you a shout out, I’ll address you as “W” 😄

And let’s be honest here, these are such amazing figures, we all would want to receive them faster and complete a set as soon as we can.

I really hope GT 老板 (boss) has figured out a smoother, faster process for making these figures. There are so many characters to go through! I don’t wanna be 50 years old and still waiting for the final 2 figures to complete the FF7 crew 😭😭

I get that he’s a perfectionist. If he wasn’t so obsessive with the finer details, we wouldn’t be getting these phenomenal figures.

But I DO HOPE he’s trying to streamline the whole process so we fans can fill our shelves with awesome products 😁

😭😭😭😭😭
Didnt know you had a channel, I'm gonna have to check out your reviews given how entertaining your posts are 😂

Also with how much talk of Toys Wonderland theres been in in this thread..

Do mine eyes deceive me, or has the TW sponsorship been removed? I even refreshed a few times to verify and I dont see it

I'm glad to know ol' girl does have integrity after all 😥

Especially considering it's the premier 1/6 forum and for those that dont know they shouldn't be advertising the premier 1/6 scam site

(Hopefully not just a temporary thing)

Didnt know you had a channel, I'm gonna have to check out your reviews given how entertaining your posts are 😂

Also with how much talk of Toys Wonderland theres been in in this thread..

Do mine eyes deceive me, or has the TW sponsorship been removed? I even refreshed a few times to verify and I dont see it

I'm glad to know ol' girl does have integrity after all 😥

Especially considering it's the premier 1/6 forum and for those that dont know they shouldn't be advertising the premier 1/6 scam site

(Hopefully not just a temporary thing)

Thank youuuuu 😅

tbh I never noticed anything TW related on this forum. If it WAS, then it’s only a good thing. i think the heat TW brought was too much and the mods wisely took it down.

———-

So for anyone that hasn’t seen my GT FF related reviews yet and are curious about them, here comes a shameless plug:

Zack Fair

and sephiroth (hope there are DMC fans here)

Hope you all enjoy these 😁

Back