Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking promising! Hopefully with his influence everything should be sorted.

Screenshot_20230924_162144_Instagram.jpg

Looking promising! Hopefully with his influence everything should be sorted.

View attachment 664659
Justin has already completely cut ties with Toys Wonderland, and hence, they have no need to honor a prior affiliation. Him sending the order number to Toys Wonderland nowadays is no different than you or i spamming their inbox. Already know someone who Justin sent a message on behalf of, and this is for far less money; $90 dollars. It's been 3 weeks and they haven't received a single reply.

Back to the topic at hand. Kit just sent me invoices for my 2 solo Cloud orders. The man is fast. It's just the batches that are going to take some time to produce. As far as QC goes, Kit was able to source me a part during the Cloud Remake release, so I wouldn't be too worried if you ordered from him and need something taken care of.

Justin has already completely cut ties with Toys Wonderland, and hence, they have no need to honor a prior affiliation. Him sending the order number to Toys Wonderland nowadays is no different than you or i spamming their inbox. Already know someone who Justin sent a message on behalf of, and this is for far less money; $90 dollars. It's been 3 weeks and they haven't received a single reply.

Back to the topic at hand. Kit just sent me invoices for my 2 solo Cloud orders. The man is fast. It's just the batches that are going to take some time to produce. As far as QC goes, Kit was able to source me a part during the Cloud Remake release, so I wouldn't be too worried if you ordered from him and need something taken care of.
That.. is disheartening. So I will take the loss. Can anyone help me get a full kit with motorcycle to US? .. willing to pay.

That.. is disheartening. So I will take the loss. Can anyone help me get a full kit with motorcycle to US? .. willing to pay.
Honestly your best bet to just wait, and keep an eye out on the website, and sometimes somebody would post a update on who have them in stock, I myself looking for a standard one as well but I'll just keep an eye out, I also fall into the TW trap way back, but I'm glad I stop my payment plan a while back before paying all of my AC Cloud.

Honestly your best bet to just wait, and keep an eye out on the website, and sometimes somebody would post a update on who have them in stock, I myself looking for a standard one as well but I'll just keep an eye out, I also fall into the TW trap way back, but I'm glad I stop my payment plan a while back before paying all of my AC Cloud.

Ok. Here are the sites and what you can do to HOPEFULLY secure the items you’re looking for:

OnesixthKit- email him, check his Facebook and check his website. Cancellations happen all the time and he will notify others he has left over or extra stock.

Giantoy- email them, don’t know if they have FB, and check their website. Same approach as OSK. This one in particular is for the solo figure, no bike.

Gundamit- they actually reopened PO’s (figure and bike) for a short time, and now it’s sold out again. Email them and keep checking their site.

Don’t give up hope, DON’T purchase these from resellers with marked up prices. Once again, cancellations happen often.

Ok. Here are the sites and what you can do to HOPEFULLY secure the items you’re looking for:

OnesixthKit- email him, check his Facebook and check his website. Cancellations happen all the time and he will notify others he has left over or extra stock.

Giantoy- email them, don’t know if they have FB, and check their website. Same approach as OSK. This one in particular is for the solo figure, no bike.

Gundamit- they actually reopened PO’s (figure and bike) for a short time, and now it’s sold out again. Email them and keep checking their site.

Don’t give up hope, DON’T purchase these from resellers with marked up prices. Once again, cancellations happen often.
I grew up in Rockaway Park, QNs - ex fellow NYer. I appreciate you, I'm already following up on all these fronts and will update accordingly if my luck should turn!

This is heart breaking, my fellow FF collectors.

That Justin and TW **** really effed over so many people. I sincerely hope many that were conned can eventually find this figure.

Just remember, from this point onward, OSK, GT and GI should be your go to vendors. Help spread the word guys.

Dozens of people preordered at around the same time throughout that whole day, so I wouldn’t be surprised if some of us even from the same pre order date were further down the queue to invoice.

From Kit's FB.
I can't believe I was not first 20%, but also relieved not being part of first batch
:lol
Hopefully they fix some early issues in 2nd batch..

1695621298073.png

This is heart breaking, my fellow FF collectors.

That Justin and TW **** really effed over so many people. I sincerely hope many that were conned can eventually find this figure.

Just remember, from this point onward, OSK, GT and GI should be your go to vendors. Help spread the word guys.
Why are people just letting this go? Sounds like a very large class action lawsuit based on the number of people who were drawn into the scam.

Last edited:
It would be nice if we could sticky a post. Like yeah, we talked to death the topic of TW, but if you came into the forum well after that you probably didn’t see it.

lol quick everyone make it your signature
After the mods deleted the 100+ page thread with all the negative experiences with that site compiled in one place, that’s really not a bad idea

wow the TWL thread got deleted?
Yeah, it was locked with a nice message threatening punishment for anyone who started a new one, then the entire thing got outright deleted hours later.
Then, so did an additional thread asking about what happened to it since everything including the initial warning got nuked outright.

Yeah, it was locked with a nice message threatening punishment for anyone who started a new one, then the entire thing got outright deleted hours later.
Then, so did an additional thread asking about what happened to it since everything including the initial warning got nuked outright.
Well that's sketchy. Until only recently I was in the camp of ignoring the warnings because I had a few orders work out without incident through TW. Of course, it was only a matter of time. Finally had an order that was supposed to be in stock 1 month after my order was placed. Months go by... no updates. Reached out to them over the course of another few months and kept getting excuses of different batches (not something that was mentioned in the listing) and delays. They created a shipping label that didn't move for another month. More excuses. Finally had to open a dispute with my cc company. Lesson learned. I should have listened and stayed away.

This sounds like a huge cover up story and at this point we definitely should .. the following up with a large class action lawsuit because the amount of money it sounds like they are trying to get away with is a felony

Why are people just letting this go? Sounds like a very large class action lawsuit based on the number of people who were drawn into the scam.
This sounds like a huge cover up story and at this point we definitely should .. the following up with a large class action lawsuit because the amount of money it sounds like they are trying to get away with is a felony

They’re located in HK.

Sadly I don’t think any kind of legal action will have any effect, let alone reach their shores.

It's up again in gundamit if you're still looking for one.

Edit: WAS

Back