Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw someone who received their Cloud with broken buttons. Please check your copy when you received it. 2 common areas are the apron and the sleeves.

IMG_7452.jpeg

Pre-ordering in the UK tends to be very high, they usually hike the price up so much that it's cheaper to order from other countries.

I've initiated a chargeback hopefully with TS.. is there any shipper that currently has stock that I can order from?
I have a PO with TW and recently Gundamit as a safety measure.

TW I used a load of points to get it 50% off so I wonder if they will pull through like with Zack after loads of drama.

Don’t think PayPal will help since it’s been over a year since I PO’d… 🤦🏻‍♂️

I have a PO with TW and recently Gundamit as a safety measure.

TW I used a load of points to get it 50% off so I wonder if they will pull through like with Zack after loads of drama.

Don’t think PayPal will help since it’s been over a year since I PO’d… 🤦🏻‍♂️
Im on the same boat as you with TW, have you gotten the invoice to pay Gundamit yet?

Im on the same boat as you with TW, have you gotten the invoice to pay Gundamit yet?
GDI invoices work a little differently where you can pay it off on the website whenever they set the final price, which is usually a bit before they officially send out the email notices for completing the payment.
Even though I was only able to put the $2 deposit down last week for Cloud+Fenrir, I already paid it off since they showed the final price and enabled the option to pay off the balance a couple days ago.

From their site policy page:
“When we receive stock we will send out a payment request which you'll have to pay within 14 days, but you can also go to your order detail on the website and make the full payment earlier(if the final price is known)”

Also another interesting bit about their shipment priority:
We ship all pre-order items in a balance payment sequence.
So if you bought the item at full price instead of the deposit-balance method, your item will be shipped in the first place as soon as we got it.
If you are using the deposit-balance method, we will decide your shipping priority ONLY base on your balance payment date, so better pay it early when it’s ok to pay the balance.

i.e., for AC Clouds where they didn’t post the final costs until this past week when packaging info was released, the people paying them off now might be the first to get theirs shipped.

Last edited:
GDI invoices work a little differently where you can pay it off on the website whenever they set the final price, which is usually a bit before they officially send out the email notices for completing the payment.
Even though I was only able to put the $2 deposit down last week for Cloud+Fenrir, I already paid it off since they showed the final price and enabled the option to pay off the balance a couple days ago.

From their site policy page:
“When we receive stock we will send out a payment request which you'll have to pay within 14 days, but you can also go to your order detail on the website and make the full payment earlier(if the final price is known)”

Also another interesting bit about their shipment priority:
We ship all pre-order items in a balance payment sequence.
So if you bought the item at full price instead of the deposit-balance method, your item will be shipped in the first place as soon as we got it.
If you are using the deposit-balance method, we will decide your shipping priority ONLY base on your balance payment date, so better pay it early when it’s ok to pay the balance.

i.e., for AC Clouds where they didn’t post the final costs until this past week when packaging info was released, the people paying them off now might be the first to get theirs shipped.
Thanks for the tip. Just paid off my order!

Did anyone bother with the Rebirth CE? Bit pricey for my blood, iirc Remake 1st Class Edition was ~£260 and I feel like PAK Cloud & Hardy was a better deal than the Sephiroth statue.

Yeah, already have the Sephiroth from game toys, so no need to have a statue version. I ordered the regular dx version like I did with remake part 1. I think they'll all look good side by side on the shelf.

I just went with the standard edition this time, my appetite for game CEs has diminished fairly significantly in recent years and I've never been big on steelbooks. I'll probably buy digitally as well closer to release though, I have a sealed copy of Intergrade and I feel like I'd like having all three sealed.

I got Deluxe mainly because I got steel cases for the other games and want them to match. Got 1st Class Remake, but this statue would end up at about $550 since our currency is so friggin weak. Hard nope to that! Especially since its a SE statue, I dont trust them with quality anymore. Ive already got GT Seph and the Dragon Studio Seph so Im very fine without this one.

Back