Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, there's a LOT of content in that trailer. Vincent looks awesome, although I am once again downcast at Cait Sith having a subpar Scottish accent.

Do I already have GT Sephiroth? Yes. Am I gonna get suckered into getting that Collectors Edition anyway? Absolutely.
I'm telling you, just slap the figure on top of this dinky base and you have the same thing. :lol

HrTo3pY.png

Damn, so this game ends at the Forgotten Capital? They're really gonna stretch this game out, eh? It's gonna be a trip to watch everybody racing to get to the end to see what changes ;)

Do you think it'll get to four games, or will they keep it a trilogy?

Damn, so this game ends at the Forgotten Capital? They're really gonna stretch this game out, eh? It's gonna be a trip to watch everybody racing to get to the end to see what changes ;)

Do you think it'll get to four games, or will they keep it a trilogy?

It’s gonna be a trilogy. To mirror the originals 3 discs…

But SE are not exactly in the best spot as of late, despite FFXVI’s release. So who knows, maybe they’ll stretch it out to 4 games.

Got my order of the physical standard edition in last night. Sephiroth statue looks nice enough but as has been said before, I'm simply not confident enough in their mass production.

For anyone in Japan currently, the game will be playable at TGS next week.

Definitely best to wait for the remake version before finalizing Vincent.
I would not be surprised if they decided to go for both hahaha
Regardless of which version they go for, will be a definite must buy.

Back