Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where can we still find Sephiroth ?
I took a risk and got lucky bought mine from Cashconverters, he arrived within 2 days of ordering, box was a little damaged but he was like new and for only £245. I was hunting this Sephiroth fig for a long time and the only places I saw were eBay and Aliexpress for extortionate prices. Maybe GT will make another one with AC costume, having the remake ver in hand, there can be improvements as hes a little fiddley.

I took a risk and got lucky bought mine from Cashconverters, he arrived within 2 days of ordering, box was a little damaged but he was like new and for only £245. I was hunting this Sephiroth fig for a long time and the only places I saw were eBay and Aliexpress for extortionate prices. Maybe GT will make another one with AC costume, having the remake ver in hand, there can be improvements as hes a little fiddley.
GT did tease an AC Sephiroth some months ago.

👏🏾

Attachments

• gametoys-1-6-sephiroth-ac-version-action-figure_700x.jpg
    gametoys-1-6-sephiroth-ac-version-action-figure_700x.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 0
Okay, I'll take Tifa from the remake then. Where can I pre-order it for the cheapest ?
I usually take with OSK but I haven't seen it. I live in France

Posting my Sephiroth before it gets lost by the incoming AC Clouds lol.
He came today he looks absolutely stunning. The clothing feels like real leather and has got better articulation than I thought he would have.
I would say the belts and shoulder pads are abit fiddley but once you get them in its not so bad.
I underestimated the size of his sword, it barely fits in my Blaliden Ikea shelf, definitely cant fit the wing in 😅

View attachment 660588
View attachment 660589
Where'd you get him from?

So it's not actually released yet? Are these early copies for reviewers? I hope quality is the same for the sets they ship out to customers because it looks amazing.

So it's not actually released yet? Are these early copies for reviewers? I hope quality is the same for the sets they ship out to customers because it looks amazing.
Think it was mentioned a few pages back that these are advanced copies for the few well known reviewers to review and take photographs of.

In short, it's the final production that got first dibs by the reviewers for hype purposes.

Question since I haven't checked in a while - Is GT Tifa still going to be released next year or is it this year? Thanks!

Question since I haven't checked in a while - Is GT Tifa still going to be released next year or is it this year? Thanks!
I think possibly end of next year, i know some shops say Dec of this year, could be a typo.

Hey y’all I had a question about OSK. So I’m not going to keep my AC Cloud since I’m already content with the remake one I have and I’m messaging someone here to give them mine however they mentioned that Kit can transfer orders between users in the same state ? Can anyone here confirm this ?

Hey y’all I had a question about OSK. So I’m not going to keep my AC Cloud since I’m already content with the remake one I have and I’m messaging someone here to give them mine however they mentioned that Kit can transfer orders between users in the same state ? Can anyone here confirm this ?
Can confirm. I'm doing the same thing with 1 as I PO'd 3 Clouds and I don't need that many. Has to be the same country as the person you are transferring it to.

Seeing as I wasn’t able to secure a preorder, I might as well put myself out there. If anyone is having second thoughts about keeping their Cloud duplicate, feel free to let me know. I am based in the US.

Back