Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a long wait. 😕 I think he released October last year. Almost a year ago
Yeah :cry: I mean, Ive already got GT Zack, they delivered him in march, its just this second body. And I need it! If they decide to cancel after this long Im gonna cry. Never had problem with this store before tho, they get their stock way later but its always been fine. I hope they will come through this time too.

Yeah :cry: I mean, Ive already got GT Zack, they delivered him in march, its just this second body. And I need it! If they decide to cancel after this long Im gonna cry. Never had problem with this store before tho, they get their stock way later but its always been fine. I hope they will come through this time too.
Hoping for the best. I know the wait is stressful. I was last batch for Rocket Toys Itachi, it sucks when everyone else already got theirs first. Have you emailed them recently to inquire about stock status, potential shipping date, etc? Just ensure it's still arriving to them 🙏🏼

New line

Attachments

• f22a2dd7b8f76522b73c44fcc0f9d860.jpg
    f22a2dd7b8f76522b73c44fcc0f9d860.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 0
  • a9561b992c160f162494603dc2a63bca.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 0
yeah its about 1/3 size and you can choose between two body type. in some picture the head looks way larger compare to head to body ratio.

TIFA__07903.1693659996.jpg

Definitely a shame about the gold on Fenrir, it's much flatter and more saturated than the proto. Sticks out more against everything else being so good.

Attachments

• 20230903_131147-COLLAGE.jpg
    20230903_131147-COLLAGE.jpg
    798.3 KB · Views: 0
Could be lighting as the promo looks to have couple different tone lighting coming from different directions

Hoping for the best. I know the wait is stressful. I was last batch for Rocket Toys Itachi, it sucks when everyone else already got theirs first. Have you emailed them recently to inquire about stock status, potential shipping date, etc? Just ensure it's still arriving to them 🙏🏼
Im going to do just that come monday. They have just been relocating their warehouse so its been busy but now I feel like I can ask. Thanks for the advice!

YES THAT GT CLOUD!! Holy cow, the in-hand in the vid reviews is better than the prototype WHAT 😱 I'm so used to bracing myself for manufactured vers to be worse than the polished prototypes

Beyond hyped for this... this year sucked majorly for me and this just totally makes it feel like its all good!!!! :rockMassive props to GT and to everybody in this thread that has kept me informed and smiling when things got bad. Not to make things weird. I been lurkin. :blissy
I know it will still be a while, but hoping it'll come before I move out of my house!

Back