Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I checked mines which is at Processed but again, it's been mostly paid off. Kit usually posts on FB when he receives stock and there's been nothing for Cloud yet.

Comicsanctorum

surprised-pikachu (1).gif

You do know that's the same company as Toys Wonderland, right?

We may have forgotten the PSA that Toys Wonderland = ComicSanctorum, but I'm sure it was mentioned here or there

I have purchased exactly one thing from CS, which I did in fact get, but I had to nudge them via email to get them to actually ship it. Worth noting it was an in-stock item and not a pre-order, too. Makes sense given that they're very likely a drop shipment service.

I have purchased exactly one thing from CS, which I did in fact get, but I had to nudge them via email to get them to actually ship it. Worth noting it was an in-stock item and not a pre-order, too. Makes sense given that they're very likely a drop shipment service.
It's still a bad site to purchase from given that you had to nudge them to do it. If I recall correctly, Kit has said before that Gametoys refuses to do business with TW/CS because they haven't paid any of their suppliers. So there's a high chance CS won't even be able to deliver.

It's still a bad site to purchase from given that you had to nudge them to do it. If I recall correctly, Kit has said before that Gametoys refuses to do business with TW/CS because they haven't paid any of their suppliers. So there's a high chance CS won't even be able to deliver.
Absolutely agreed, the service I got certainly didn't push me towards using them again, put it that way.

All that said, I do genuinely hope that everyone with TW/CS orders actually does get what they ordered.

Everyone getting their AC Cloud and I havnt even got the second body for Zack yet! Arrrgh!

Where'd you order it from?
Sugo Toys , Australia. They are always slower wich I dont mind at all, but this time it just take way long. Ive got all my GT orders from them wihtout problem, so I hope they wont cancel out or something... cause then I will be devastated.

Back