Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1691749408134.png

FFVII news is at a standstill at the moment.
I don't even think we'll have the Cloud AC Gametoys at the end of the month, otherwise we'd already have Chinese reviews, wouldn't we?
It's often 15 days before and we're over halfway through August...

Certainly seems like August release referred to China in particular. I imagine September is more likely for Western buyers.

No matter how much we predicted the release date of AC Cloud,
We'll know on the day it's released.
Just give up and wait until the shop you ordered from contact you
It will be good for your mental health.
I've been waiting for the release since March, but now I'm just giving up.

Pure speculations and guesstimates:

Among the Chinese community, It appears that Rocket Toys might have some connection to Gametoys. There's speculation that they will launch AC Cloud after releasing Kakashi. A video review of Kakashi was recently posted by 神田组长KANDATOYS (yesterday to be exact), who is rumored to be among the first to receive toys from Gametoys for review.

Based on this, I speculate that the Cloud video review could be ready by the end of August or early September. I'm in Singapore (Southeast Asia) and anticipate receiving my Cloud around November or December.

Pure speculations and guesstimates:

Among the Chinese community, It appears that Rocket Toys might have some connection to Gametoys. There's speculation that they will launch AC Cloud after releasing Kakashi. A video review of Kakashi was recently posted by 神田组长KANDATOYS (yesterday to be exact), who is rumored to be among the first to receive toys from Gametoys for review.
Rocket Toys are clearly Gametoys.
Same quality, same body, same feeling in hand.

But Rocket Toys are clearly more productive.
They released 3 figures in what? Less than a year and a half.

Preorder was on April 2022 for both 3:
-Madara was released on January 2023 (9 months)
-Itachi was released on May 2023 (13 months)
-Kakashi will released soon, certainly at the begining of September 2023 (17 months)

So 3 figures on 8 months
Based on this, I speculate that the Cloud video review could be ready by the end of August or early September. I'm in Singapore (Southeast Asia) and anticipate receiving my Cloud around November or December.
Cloud AC GT in December??
Preorder was on March 2022, and it was planned for Q1 2023 so i hightly doubt that we have to wait news 2 years to have it.
In this case, we'll have Tifa in mid 2025 :slap

Rocket Toys are clearly Gametoys.
Same quality, same body, same feeling in hand.

But Rocket Toys are clearly more productive.
They released 3 figures in what? Less than a year and a half.

Preorder was on April 2022 for both 3:
-Madara was released on January 2023 (9 months)
-Itachi was released on May 2023 (13 months)
-Kakashi will released soon, certainly at the begining of September 2023 (17 months)

So 3 figures on 8 months

Cloud AC GT in December??
Preorder was on March 2022, and it was planned for Q1 2023 so i hightly doubt that we have to wait news 2 years to have it.
In this case, we'll have Tifa in mid 2025 :slap
Shop said they would expect Sept release.

I think walter said they are not the same company in previous posts but they do look very similar especially in the product photos
Yeah I don’t understand why people are so adamant about saying they’re one and the same when A.) it has no verifiable proof and B.) it’s the kind of rumor that if pushed around WILL put both companies at risk

Yeah I don’t understand why people are so adamant about saying they’re one and the same when A.) it has no verifiable proof and B.) it’s the kind of rumor that if pushed around WILL put both companies at risk
I think it's because Itachi i think used the same body as Sephiroth or something? Can someone verify.

I’m still in the camp that thinks everything said is plausible deniability lmaoo. Either way, does it really even matter though?

Back