Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For real, I had to talk myself down from P1's Lady D, I simply can't afford that on top of everything else coming in. Then Blitzway had to go and announce their 1:4 GoD Bruce Lee...

For real, I had to talk myself down from P1's Lady D, I simply can't afford that on top of everything else coming in. Then Blitzway had to go and announce their 1:4 GoD Bruce Lee...
The Lady D looked absolutely beautiful, out of my price range though and its friggen massive I wouldn't know where to put it lol.

Play arts Kai Tidus x Yuna (v2)
FB_IMG_1689816925567.jpg

Breaking News AC Cloud Release July 32nd at 25:00 AM. This is a joke in the local community. They also have a lot of complaints now.
They are not complaining. You don't understand the language so you are grasping at straws from the blunt tonality from whatever translator you ran it through.

Chinese like many other asian languages requires a lot of context behind the words. You know, just like Korean language.

Most Chinese collectors understand the wait since it's not like it's the first time and just wonder whether is there any accuracy to the supposed next date since it's not confirmed by the boss. Most of them are just making jokes to pass the time or talk about other rumors like rocket toys Ichigo and INART supposing Michael Jackson figure making a debut soon.

Just lay off the keyboard and wait, I mean you are going to have the figure for eternity eventually right?

Last edited:
They are not complaining. You don't understand the language so you are grasping at straws from the blunt tonality from whatever translator you ran it through.

Chinese like many other asian languages requires a lot of context behind the words. You know, just like Korean language.

Most Chinese collectors understand the wait since it's not like it's the first time and just wonder whether is there any accuracy to the supposed next date since it's not confirmed by the boss. Most of them are just making jokes to pass the time or talk about other rumors like rocket toys Ichigo and INART supposing Michael Jackson figure making a debut soon.

Just lay off the keyboard and wait, I mean you are going to have the figure for eternity eventually right?
I know that there are many variables in figure manufacturing. Too much time has passed since the release date, but we haven't heard a word of apology from the manufacturer. As a buyer, I want to be recognized for my minimum rights. I really don't understand why the figure release date is secret like a national secret. I hope that figure makers follow Korea's JND studio.

Last edited:
We at least know things are moving along thanks to Walter. The folks buying Buzztoys Geralt had to wait almost 2 years, and let's not even get into some of Limtoys' pending releases.

I know that there are many variables in figure manufacturing. Too much time has passed since the release date, but we haven't heard a word of apology from the manufacturer. As a buyer, I want to be recognized for my minimum rights. I really don't understand why the figure release date is secret like a national secret. I hope that figure makers follow Korea's JND studio.
You do know they are not official license holders? If the boss is not even answering to the mainland collectors on the delay why do you think he will cross the ocean to apologize to you? Do you also require an essay word count of 1000 words min on the reasons of delay to be satisfied too?

There are multiple reasons for not providing a concrete date even during solicitions and there's no point in giving one now given there will be people like you doing countdown and making a huge fuss when it comes to pass.

Just wait man, or stop buying from companies that couldn't apologize to you.

What's the best 1/6 scale company to get Final Fantasy figures from in preparation for FF16 figures? I know there's a lot of companies that make them.

Can't win with some people. If they delay to make sure it can be as good as possible, people complain, if they rush it out and it's not top quality, people complain.

I think people here who check a lot of threads can agree that seeing the same “woe is me, the figure is delayed!” all the time gets tiring, but we have to remember that we have a seriously increased exposure to them and I really don’t think that we should allow that to turn into shrugging off any legitimate issue.

As a preface, I don’t think this necessarily applies to GameToys as much since they’re pretty damn unique; they’re making figures they’re truly passionate about and their delays really aren’t as significant as other companies. We hold them to a much higher standard than other third party companies and the minimal issues they do have are usually addressed by the time a figure releases, or even subsequent products. Not to mention they have to walk a tight rope to stay out of trouble.

But in general, I think people are in the right to complain when initially projected or officially delayed release dates pass with no company communication. I really think that’s where the anger stems from. Companies are by no means obligated to issue apologies, and obviously want to sell you their products as quickly and cost effectively as possible, but radio silence 90% of the time during these situations is honestly unacceptable and would kill all consumer trust in any other business.

I certainly don’t understand the full complexities of figure manufacturing, and can’t even imagine the number of complications that these companies run into, but it can’t be so overwhelming that occasional status updates can’t be sent out to appease some of these complaints.

Yeah, the alternative of rushing out products and having them be terrible is an objectively worse scenario, and I’m really happy most of them haven’t gone this route, but it’s nevertheless frustrating to see people dismiss complaints just because their delays have become this normalised.

Not saying that everyone should be complaining about it. But if we can ignore the elephant in the room that was supposed to get to the room by Q1 2021 and didn’t send any excuse, we can probably ignore the whining too lol

Power to all the fair points, but I don't think we need to pounce on anyone whose opinion we disagree with. If someone wants to express frustration, they should be able to do so. I don't think any of us is so fragile that we need to take offense and poke fun at someone else, or swoop in to defend a company's "honor." Just take things in stride, appreciate diversity of opinion, and try to remember that we're all here because we share a common passion. (y)

You do know they are not official license holders? If the boss is not even answering to the mainland collectors on the delay why do you think he will cross the ocean to apologize to you? Do you also require an essay word count of 1000 words min on the reasons of delay to be satisfied too?

There are multiple reasons for not providing a concrete date even during solicitions and there's no point in giving one now given there will be people like you doing countdown and making a huge fuss when it comes to pass.

Just wait man, or stop buying from companies that couldn't apologize to you.
I don't want to argue with you.
There is nothing wrong with buying an unlicensed product. It's too unfair that I shut my mouth like a criminal and wait endlessly only when the product is released. Didn't you learn in rights school as a consumer?? I don't want an exact release date. I just hope that the figure manufacturer will give me feedback on the official position

Last edited:
I don't want to argue with you.
I'm not a criminal who buys unlicensed products, so it's too unfair to just shut up and wait for the product to be released. Didn't you learn in rights school as a consumer?? I don't want an exact release date. I just hope that the figure manufacturer will give me feedback on the official position
Gametoys is unlicensed. So by that account....

Back