Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rabbit-bunny.gif

Don't leave... please.. join the lovely discussion...
Why thank ya lol. don't miiind if I do.
So I finished FF16, and wanted MOAR Final Fantasy so I'm going back and playing the OG FF7 psx version emulated, and really enjoying it. Of course now the anxiety kicks in of 'what if I want a Cloud figure..' but I guess I'm sweet outta luck getting a Gametoys one now, even the unreleased AC one? Can't see anywhere has any pre-orders left. Unless some pop up when it drops I guess.. Or they do a Rebirth figure (I might re-try playin Remake sometime too and grab Rebirth when it comes out, now that I got a ps5 for 16 hah)
Bring Arts is a really nice $40-50 line. Unfortunately they price them $70-120.

They’re certainly improving, but slower than the price creep. They’re a ways off other import lines.
They XVI line looks promising.
Out of curiosity, what makes you say the XVI line looks promising? So far we only have a couple of low-ish res pics from a distance? Been waiting to see them better...

The oversaturated gold on the GT Fenrir is literally the only issue I have with it - if it were something less in-your-face I'd probably not even bring it up as an issue, but it's extremely noticeable. It doesn't look bad, far from it, but with how movie accurate almost everything else in the set is, the gold paint really does stand out as an odd oversight.

(Note: GT boss, if you're reading this, it's fine, I still like it, please don't delay the set by like another 6 months to fix the paint)

Why thank ya lol. don't miiind if I do.
So I finished FF16, and wanted MOAR Final Fantasy so I'm going back and playing the OG FF7 psx version emulated, and really enjoying it. Of course now the anxiety kicks in of 'what if I want a Cloud figure..' but I guess I'm sweet outta luck getting a Gametoys one now, even the unreleased AC one? Can't see anywhere has any pre-orders left. Unless some pop up when it drops I guess.. Or they do a Rebirth figure (I might re-try playin Remake sometime too and grab Rebirth when it comes out, now that I got a ps5 for 16 hah)

Out of curiosity, what makes you say the XVI line looks promising? So far we only have a couple of low-ish res pics from a distance? Been waiting to see them better...
You’ll be able to grab AC Cloud when he releases.

XVI pics from here 最新作『ファイナルファンタジー16』より可動フィギュアが早くも発売決定!クライヴなど主要キャラクターの彩色原型を一挙公開!BRING ARTS【FF16】 – Hobby JAPAN Web

Attachments

• IMG_1874.jpeg
    IMG_1874.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2344.jpeg
    IMG_2344.jpeg
    171.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2343.jpeg
    IMG_2343.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2342.jpeg
    IMG_2342.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1880.jpeg
    IMG_1880.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1879.jpeg
    IMG_1879.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1878.jpeg
    IMG_1878.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1877.jpeg
    IMG_1877.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1876.jpeg
    IMG_1876.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1875.jpeg
    IMG_1875.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1863.jpeg
    IMG_1863.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1872.jpeg
    IMG_1872.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1873.jpeg
    IMG_1873.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1871.jpeg
    IMG_1871.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1870.jpeg
    IMG_1870.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1869.jpeg
    IMG_1869.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1868.jpeg
    IMG_1868.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1866.jpeg
    IMG_1866.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1865.jpeg
    IMG_1865.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1864.jpeg
    IMG_1864.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for posting, I had no idea they had shown prototypes for almost the entire FFXVI main cast!
I wonder if they will actually see the light of day.
It’s interesting to see they have not shown any PAKs for FFXVI….could this be a sign they are moving away from the line?

Both OneSixthKit and Giantoy 😅 back in March 2022, I believe. I ordered the Deluxe edition through Kit, and Kit is awesome. You can request him to invoice you a portion of the total cost at any time and make small payments towards your figure. It's just that on release, you will only have 14 days to pay off the figure. And I'm sure one could do the same with Giantoy, it's just that I only ordered a solo Cloud from them so it's not as big of a bill (but still expensive lol)

Also to answer your question about NFT, to put it simply without going too deep into it: NFTs are Non-Fungible Tokens. They are blockchain-based tokens that each represent a unique asset like a piece of art, digital content, or media. An NFT can be thought of as an irrevocable digital certificate of ownership and authenticity for a given asset, whether digital or physical.

So with the purchase of your Bring Arts FFVII figures, you are also receiving a digital version of them that is uniquely yours.
Why?
I don't know. I still don't see the point outside of insanely rich people to trade "art" without paying taxes.
Aaah ok i thought that you received the invoice because Cloud AC was finally out ^^

Ok for the NFT, even if I still don't understand the point of their existence

Opinions that the release of AC Cloud is likely to be delayed are also dominant in the local community in China. The review video is released about two weeks before the product is released, but seeing that it is not released at this time, there is no hint of a release at the end of the 7th. How long do we have to wait?? GT Boss.

Opinions that the release of AC Cloud is likely to be delayed are also dominant in the local community in China. The review video is released about two weeks before the product is released, but seeing that it is not released at this time, there is no hint of a release at the end of the 7th. How long do we have to wait?? GT Boss.
So it won't even be for the end of July?
Plus I think people are exaggerating the problems with Bring Arts. I ordered all three for just over $80 each from Hobby Genki. So, are they listed for $100? Yes. Can you get them for significantly cheaper? Also yes.
One last question about Hobby Genki, are we obliged to pay the full amount when we preorder?
Can't we just give a deposit like on many shops?

One last question about Hobby Genki, are we obliged to pay the full amount when we preorder?
Can't we just give a deposit like on many shops?

There's a banner on their front page that links to their procedure for how to to pay later.

So it won't even be for the end of July?
He's speculating. You should know by now he's doomcasting like nosferatu of doom so long AC Cloud is not on his hands.

Though the current understanding is that it will release in batches so don't expect to have it in your hands that soon even when it releases.

To be fair to dailove, the point about review copies going out a few weeks beforehand is a salient one - if we don't see reviews up within the next week or so, it's probably safe to assume a July release isn't happening. Seems sensible to assume August as the next reasonable month.

To be fair to dailove, the point about review copies going out a few weeks beforehand is a salient one - if we don't see reviews up within the next week or so, it's probably safe to assume a July release isn't happening. Seems sensible to assume August as the next reasonable month.
The problem is that it is not certain that it will be released in August. It is the fastest local reviewer web page, so check it every day.
https://m.weibo.cn/u/2098850455?luicode=10000011&lfid=100103type=64&q=Gametoys&t=

I was told by a shop Rep that possible September delay.

Breaking News AC Cloud Release July 32nd at 25:00 AM. This is a joke in the local community. They also have a lot of complaints now.

Breaking News AC Cloud Release July 32nd at 25:00 AM. This is a joke in the local community. They also have a lot of complaints now.
The only joke here is your insane post. Chill out with being this impatient and rude because a figure didn't release yet according to your EXACT time and date. You're in the wrong hobby to be doing **** like that. Go outside and get some fresh air. When the figure releases, it'll release.

Might be the first time I'm actually good to wait for a figure. I just had a few huge expenses drop on me the last 2 months so if this is another month or two out I can recoup some money. Hopefully he doesn't drop at the same time as InArt Gandalf. I've got a handful of POs coming up due soon.

Might be the first time I'm actually good to wait for a figure. I just had a few huge expenses drop on me the last 2 months so if this is another month or two out I can recoup some money. Hopefully he doesn't drop at the same time as InArt Gandalf. I've got a handful of POs coming up due soon.
Exactly this. Why is everything releasing right now? 😩 or going up for PO lol

Back