Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was of the mind that just ignored the TW complaints up until recently. They really need to be used with caution at this point though. I won’t even pre-order the Figuarts Kenobi Darth Vader and they’re one of the last places left you can pre-order.

Even Justin's Collectibles spoke up recently about TW's bad customer service and threw some BS about how they're improving. Yeah, yeah. Just do yourself a favor and don't buy from them lol

Got my Shark Toys Barret. He is extremely unposeable, but in general I think this hobby encourages people to treat everything that isn't 99% perfect as if it's complete trash. This Barret is quite decent, imo, better than people are treating it, especially if you intend to fill out a whole shelf of FFVII figures he more than holds up in the back row. He's not VTS Cloud tier lol.

Got my Shark Toys Barret. He is extremely unposeable, but in general I think this hobby encourages people to treat everything that isn't 99% perfect as if it's complete trash. This Barret is quite decent, imo, better than people are treating it, especially if you intend to fill out a whole shelf of FFVII figures he more than holds up in the back row. He's not VTS Cloud tier lol.

Why do you think VTS' Cloud was so bad? In my eyes, it was a good looking figure, just out of scale, too big. And ironically enough, Shark Toys' Barrett seems like a good looking figure as well, just too small.

Why do you think VTS' Cloud was so bad? In my eyes, it was a good looking figure, just out of scale, too big. And ironically enough, Shark Toys' Barrett seems like a good looking figure as well, just too small.
The hair. Definitely the hair. The expression was very soft too.

As well as the overall scale, hair and face sculpt the hands also looked massive so I think Elbear’s Toy Box on YT summed it up perfectly for the VTS figures. All details no accuracy.

IMG_5422.jpeg

By Binjie.lee for FANART

A headsculpt can make or break a figure for me. It's partly why I'm pretty happy with the Shark Toys Barret. Head seems ripped directly from the game (because it probably is lol). I can look past him getting a stock strong man body instead of something absurdly over the top big like game Barret mostly because the headsculpt looks great, and that makes the overall figure convincing enough for me.

The VTS Cloud has a pretty generic anime face and they really botched the hair between the promo and final release. I actually preferred the VTS Promo figure's take on the hair over the GameToys one (blasphemy, I know), but they ruined it for production and the final version came out looking like chewed up bubblegum.

Finally had a chance to open up Shark Toys Barret. Overall, it does exactly what it says on the tin. My biggest fear was that he was going to be too short compared to my growing GT collection. Thankfully, he is taller (and heavier) than I was expecting and he fits in well.

Like everyone else, I hope that we get a more accurate Barrett someday. However, after having him in hand, I now appreciate just how much of a design challenge that will be. So, in the meantime, I am surprisingly happy with this guy.

Note: The display base in the below pic is not the one that comes with Avalanche leader. The below base is made by VTS Toys.

IMG_3788.jpeg

IMG_3794.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys I’m boyslovetoys and I like to offer some future Final Fantasy
Custom Headsculpt (1/6 Scale and PAK Scale) & Full Figure project (PAK Scale)

check my work at www.instagram.com/boyslovetoys_

Please help vote few of my ideas
🙂
and also feel free if you want to answer your own wish
at least need to reach 10 people seriously interest to make the project happen
Estimate price start from $80 - $100 (for custom headsculpt) depends with the complexity

Please reply this post or pm me and I will organize it :)
  • Cloud (FF7 Advent Children)
  • Tifa (FF7 Advent Children)
  • 1/6 Sharktoys Barret Bigger arms (FF7R)
  • Zack V2 with new expression (FF7 CC Reunion / Crisis Core PSP)
  • Angeal Hewley
  • Noctis
  • Nyx Ulric
  • Gladiolus
  • Ignis
  • Prompto
  • Teen Cloud (FF7R)
  • (Kid) Aerith (FF7R)
  • (Kid) Yuffie (FF7CCR)
  • Etc (fill your wish custom project)

Thank you Admins

Attachments