Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoy this awesome Tifa fan art while waiting for AC CLOUD and Tifa.

View attachment 648077
Hmm I dunno... looks off to me...
1688640517797.png

:lol

thank you guys for all the kind words, kinda scared because all people like judge tifa head sculpt this lately
Do you have any intentions on doing other FF7 Play Arts? They all look pretty bad but would love to buy your faces for them all if you keep making them

The July release of AC Cloud seems impossible, but I wonder how far the production process has progressed.

Do you have any intentions on doing other FF7 Play Arts? They all look pretty bad but would love to buy your faces for them all if you keep making them
Tifa is the only one, since the Remake came out, that’s actually what I would call bad. Even the corrected version is pretty bad. Aerith is decent though?

I have Zack on pre-order and he looks okay. I’ve only seen one review so far. I believe he may have just come out.

Tifa is the only one, since the Remake came out, that’s actually what I would call bad. Even the corrected version is pretty bad. Aerith is decent though?

I have Zack on pre-order and he looks okay. I’ve only seen one review so far. I believe he may have just come out.
ya forgot about jessie XD .. The Faceplates on the bike versions do look better than the stand alone FP tho.. w/c is kinda odd why they have different prints most noticeably on the eye brows.. sorry i could not find the pic for comparison but someone posted it in fb way back then.

Well, that’s the version I’ve seen reviews for and that’s the one I ended up getting for $79 with $45 shipping. 😂

My main issue with her was always that she was underwhelming for a $230+ figure. That price-point is insane for a PAK figure… and they came out with two more after that. Cloud and his Hardy-Datona/Fenrir is one thing.

I feel bad for sites that took Po's for GT.. at this point is really not their fault that things can't ship because the product isn't ready to begin with. Such as TW

Im sure retailers are aware and they know thats just part of business. There is always a risk involved with any purchase from a third party but from what I seen as far as third parties go GT looks to be very impressive IMO. Seems retailers like kit and other feel its worth the risk.

Back