Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean....... like.... a Cloud Rebirth Version release???? ............... :unsure:
It's possible, but if that were the case I don't understand why they wouldn't put up the Cloud AC HS, which is better than the Remake HS.

Maybe a 3rd party body? If they make a third Cloud, it should be the dress version they teased before.

Saw these pic… thought you guys might be interested. Look more like remake Cloud?? 😅😅😅😅

Perhaps remake cloud head on AC body??
View attachment 647739View attachment 647740View attachment 647741
It's Jiaou Doll body type JOK-17A-WS.
JD-JOK-17AWS14__76676.1681512614.jpg

I'm impressed with the skin tone match.
I used a Jiaou Doll body (more muscular type) for my Sephiroth custom and the match was perfect.
14.jpg

Jiaou doll is great for anime/video game style figures, where TBLeague lacks due to always using the same "tan" skintone.

I'm one of those who STILL doesn't have Remake Cloud. And I must say that if they're gonna release anymore Cloud, the next should only be Cloudette. Like yeah I'd feel like "ooohh there's my chance to finally get him!" But Idk lol

I'm one of those who STILL doesn't have Remake Cloud. And I must say that if they're gonna release anymore Cloud, the next should only be Cloudette. Like yeah I'd feel like "ooohh there's my chance to finally get him!" But Idk lol
If the preorder bonus was Andrea’s earrings I’d pass out

Has anyone been able to swap bodies for their remake cloud? That Jiaou body doesn’t look half bad and could solve the fears of loosened shoulder pegs…

It's July now. Do you think AC CLOUD will be released this month?
Zacks was released on July 15 last year, and I am looking forward to whether Cloud will be released on the same day.

Last edited:
Walter's already said that end of July is more likely. Delays suck but there's nothing we can do about it; besides, we've gotten more activity out of GT this past month than we have for the entire first half of 2023.

I've been waiting every day for the release of AC Cloud since January of this year. The reason for doing this community activity was because of AC Cloud. I understand that there were many variables and difficulties in the production of figures due to the corona virus.
Once the news of the AC Cloud release is confirmed, this community will not be active until Tifa is released.

Back