Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
? As a spy, I always here.

For summary ,boss will always appreciate those fans who truly support gt. For those who had doubt the current path of gt(tifa),please do recall back to previous product of gt.Do you felt disappointed when you received it?(in term of HS quality since those debate focus on tifa HS).remake cloud,zack,sephi.

Ask ourself,put our self in gt viewpoint. You done your best on the figure,you do every aspect of R&D for the figure.tested every material ,fight/argue with factory side etc etc. Even its aldy the best in market. But you will make continuous improvement before/during the production. Hell if your purpose of creating gt is just to earn profit,ideally 90% quality matched with preorder picture is just fine right?Why keep delaying the release and improve it?You revised the figure few times before open the preorder,and yet some people will still nitpicking with microscope.

Gt also need our support wholeheartedly. It goes both ways. Yes i always agree to disagree. Different people different way of thoughts. I will just not going to debate with those who said gt tifa is failure/subpar/trash etc. Its just too over for me,i mean really ?failure ?trash?this tifa?but hey ignore me.Just saying my feeling.

Agree to disagree. Im not buying tifa. I mostly collect male figure. My personal opinion regarding tifa is :Maybe its just the painting/lens perspective that make you guys doubt the HS.

I found some chat from boss this morning regarding the changes of REMAKE CLOUD-Preorder VersionVS Released Version.Big huge different right?The release version is so much better.

Preorder Version
View attachment 647457

Actual Release version
View attachment 647458

We all might thought gt redo the 3d model.
Boss: Actually its the same 3d model,I just changed the painting style/method.

so,I believe tifa will just be fine.As least 98% matched.
This has kinda been the point of some of the posts in here recently. We know this Tifa is already far better than Cloud. And Cloud was VASTLY improved. People still bitched about Cloud. Most are just pointing out some small nitpicks that “hopefully” get hammered out in the final production. I think we can all agree that most of us interested in this have already pre-ordered it. And some went way overboard.

As for this other nonsense, anyone who is saying the figure is a failure or trash is sniffing far too much hamburger helper from their mamma’s Tupperware. And worse still, the people that keep complaining about any of the criticisms are just wasting their time, in all honesty. Yourself included. As for the comparison grid whateverthe****, I barely paid it any mind, because I already know the issues I personally have with the figure are just concerning minor paint details at best. It’s still **** I’d like to see them fix though.

I’ll keep saying it, take the critiques in stride. It’s how companies grow, learn, adapt and evolve their craft. Calling the figure a failure is a tad too much, for something of this quality and this caliber—there’s no denying that. It’s not like when Asmus recently unveiled DMC:V Trish—which left a lot to be desired. And because of the concerns, I’m sure Asmus will be tweaking that headsculpt. Same as with the new Supergirl that Hot Toys just showed off. 😂

Bruh I'm just happy to have her from the same company I have some of my favorite figures from. I'm very happy with how she looks and I love the accessories and I can't wait for their next releases. I'm not even a Noctis fan in any way, but the fact that the figures of him look so good, made me want to go and rewatch or replay the game just to appreciate the figures even more. I literally saw just the Noctis headsculpt and said to myself "oh yeah I'm getting that....."😂 I've never even seen Death Note.. But as soon as I saw those GT figure updates, I was like "dang.. Ima have to watch this show.." and funny enough, as soon as I finished the show, the figures went up for preorder in THAT week! It was crazy for me. And now I can't wait to get those in hand and replicate those scenes now that I have my D.N. knowledge. Even plan to buy a Death Note book prop to put behind them. And maybe their Nendoroid versions in front of them lol. Again, I'm gonna always support GT. I have 1 Sephiroth, 2 AC Clouds, 2 Zacks, 4 Tifas, 3 Lights, 2 Ls, 2 Ichigos and still working on getting Remake Cloud🤦🏾‍♂️lol.. Just hope that someday.. SOMEDAY.. I can get the figures I really REALLY want from them.. *cough* AC Remnants *cough cough* Fran *cough* 😂 One can dream..😔
I have Death Note on blu ray, saw the entire run on Adult Swim a lifetime ago and even watched the Netflix live-action movie once or twice and I just really don’t care to get the GT figures at all. I can firmly say I don’t own anything but the Blu Ray collection. It’s a decent show, I guess, if a little emo.

And you would really get figures of the three stooges? Man, I hated those guys. Worst part of AC for me. Also felt like it made Sephiroth just a little too godlike. Which, I guess he kinda is now, especially after the Remake. 😅

Noctis looks pretty good. I don’t even fancy that game, even having played through it in just a few sittings, and I’ll admit it’s mildly tempting. Still, I just don’t care much for having too many figures outside of FFVII and FFXIII. Keeping my ocd in check this time around.

Yes, the release version of Cloud is undeniably better than the proto.
But as I've already said, Tifa's proto has already been reworked several times before showing the pre-order proto, I don't think that was the case for Cloud.

So they may have reworked Cloud's proto before release and after pre-orders, but will this still be the case for Tifa whose proto has already been reworked several times?

The thing that reassures me is that you say that for Cloud the modifications were only made to the painting style/method that was improved on the final product, and that's exactly the only thing that needs to be reworked for Tifa.

So I'm keeping my hopes up for the improvement of the Tifa release version, and if they proceed as they did with Cloud, the final result should be very good.
Completely agree.

Also, is that really true about Cloud? Because it certainly looks like a lot more than just a new paint job. The eyes look like they might be entirely resculpted?

Last edited:
This has kinda been the point of some of the posts in here recently. We know this Tifa is already far better than Cloud. And Cloud was VASTLY improved. People still bitched about Cloud. Most are just pointing out some small nitpicks that “hopefully” get hammered out in the final production. I think we can all agree that most of us interested in this have already pre-ordered it. And some went way overboard.

As for this other nonsense, anyone who is saying the figure is a failure or trash is sniffing far too much hamburger helper from their mamma’s Tupperware. And worse still, the people that keep complaining about any of the criticisms are just wasting their time, in all honesty. Yourself included. As for the comparison grid whateverthe****, I barely paid it any mind, because I already know the issues I personally have with the figure are just concerning minor paint details at best. It’s still **** I’d like to see them fix though.

I’ll keep saying it, take the critiques in stride. It’s how companies grow, learn, adapt and evolve their craft. Calling the figure a failure is a tad too much, for something of this quality and this caliber—there’s no denying that. It’s not like when Asmus recently unveiled DMC:V Trish—which left a lot to be desired. And because of the concerns, I’m sure Asmus will be tweaking that headsculpt. Same as with the new Supergirl that Hot Toys just showed off. 😂

I have Death Note on blu ray, saw the entire run on Adult Swim a lifetime ago and even watched the Netflix live-action movie once or twice and I just really don’t care to get the GT figures at all. I can firmly say I don’t own anything but the Blu Ray collection. It’s a decent show, I guess, if a little emo.

And you would really get figures of the three stooges? Man, I hated those guys. Worst part of AC for me. Also felt like it made Sephiroth just a little too godlike. Which, I guess he kinda is now, especially after the Remake. 😅

Noctis looks pretty good. I don’t even fancy that game, even having played through it in just a few sittings, and I’ll admit it’s mildly tempting. Still, I just don’t care much for having too many figures outside of FFVII and FFXIII. Keeping my ocd in check this time around.

Completely agree.

Also, is that really true about Cloud? Because it certainly looks like a lot more than just a new paint job. The eyes look like they might be entirely resculpted?
I loved those three stooges, man😂 I love their character design and all. Also, I'm the type that, even if they aren't really someone I care for, as long as they have good character design or if I can at least be a completionist 100%, then I'm all for it.😁 You asking me "You really getting those guys" is the same reaction I have about you NOT getting the D.N. figures! Lol but to each their own, nothing wrong with that at all. Happy collecting, my friend✊🏾😁

I loved those three stooges, man😂 I love their character design and all. Also, I'm the type that, even if they aren't really someone I care for, as long as they have good character design or if I can at least be a completionist 100%, then I'm all for it.😁 You asking me "You really getting those guys" is the same reaction I have about you NOT getting the D.N. figures! Lol but to each their own, nothing wrong with that at all. Happy collecting, my friend✊🏾😁
I’m not even sure many people would get them. Ideally, GT should make figures of all the major and minor supporting characters from the FFVII universe, since it is the most popular JRPG in history at this point.

To that effect, I’m not sure how well Reno and Rude would sell, given how easily it would be make the Men In Black of the series. The headsculpts would be the greatest hurdle.

I haven’t been a DN fan for ages (watched it way back as a kid haha) but even I STRONGLY considered getting them just for how good they looked. If you liked the series, I can definitely see how it was a no-brainer purchase! Glad you got them!

Also to keep it on topic uhhhh

🤝 I too would absolutely get the remnants in a HEARTBEAT. I loved their designs so much

I’d rather them actually make an AC Tifa though. At least have the trio.

I wonder if there’s any hope for PAK to make Charlie Cheen and Wedge? 😂

I’ve held off on getting Jessica until them, because I don’t think having her ride with Cloud 1.0 on the bike would look all that great and I’m definitely not getting a third remake Cloud.

Yeah, I know. I've been made well aware awhile ago that no one really cares for them. I'm just one that does. They made a big impact on me when I was younger. I remember seeing Yazoo flip his bike over Cloud then shooting his glasses off, I loved seeing Loz throwing bikes with his legs and his battle with Tifa and I loved seeing Kadaj handle his own against Cloud with one hand holding the Jenova box. They all did what they were sent to do and I dig that about them. Also, I'd very much want AC Tifa as well, no doubt. (Kinda scared how people would go in on her promo pics though bc remake Tifa is going through it!😂) but if I got her, I'd kill me not being able to do some photography of GT AC Tifa versus GT Loz.😭 and bruhhh I want the Turks so baddd!

The dream setup for me with GT AC Cloud would be Tifa, Kadaj and Sephiroth. All three of the SHM/Remnants would be fantastic but realistically if any ever happen, it'd be Kadaj and that's fine by me.

Ideally I would like to see some different characters for AC if they were gonna expand on that line.

AC Vincent, Kadaj, Yufi, Cid etc. Some different characters (outside of Cloud) would be great instead of us just constantly getting the same characters with a different hat on. AC Tifa is a hard one to pass though since I always liked her look in that movie. Still, I would hope we don't just get Cloud, Tifa and Sephiroth 20 times in a row.

I already feel like AC Sephorith is redundant of a release if they go through with it. The outfit between AC and FF7 is pretty much 1/1 outside of a few belts missing on his waist (thanks Nomura). Just do a separate new headsculpt release or something.

FF7AC_Group0002.jpg

On Gawwdd.. One thing that stood out for me was how dark everyone's drip was.👏🏾 Tifa was lookin like someone out the matrix to me when I first saw it and the remnants reminded me of the clones or the twins from the matrix lol. And don't get me started on AC Yuffie and AC Barret's drip.. I absolutely LOVE their outfits and looks overall. And if all I could get was Kadaj out of the trio, I'd happily take it.. and I'm looking forward to their new Sephiroth. But I do hope it's the last of him and Cloud as well. Noctis is already blessed with 2 looks, so he's already set lol

I’m also one of the few that would LOVEEE to see the trio made. I think GT would make the cleanest headsculpts for them. Also it would be nice to be able to remake some of the movies scenes! But yeah I’m also hoping we get an AC tifa to atleast go with the AC cloud. I don’t see why they wouldn’t make her… then again after the criticism they probably won’t 😭😭

I’m really excited for AC Sephiroth since that’s my favorite face design for him (unHINGED) plus AC Seph and Cloud are nice releases for people who missed out on ordering the remake ones back when we weren’t sure of GT’s quality. That said, as much as I love AC Tifa I think I’d rather them do Rude and Reno or maybe Jessie/Biggs/Wedge next, just to have something completely different. Rude and Barret are customs I’ve been gathering up pieces for for awhile, but having them as actual figures would be 👌🏼 primo.

Also Sonon.

Yeah, I know. I've been made well aware awhile ago that no one really cares for them. I'm just one that does. They made a big impact on me when I was younger. I remember seeing Yazoo flip his bike over Cloud then shooting his glasses off, I loved seeing Loz throwing bikes with his legs and his battle with Tifa and I loved seeing Kadaj handle his own against Cloud with one hand holding the Jenova box. They all did what they were sent to do and I dig that about them. Also, I'd very much want AC Tifa as well, no doubt. (Kinda scared how people would go in on her promo pics though bc remake Tifa is going through it!😂) but if I got her, I'd kill me not being able to do some photography of GT AC Tifa versus GT Loz.😭 and bruhhh I want the Turks so baddd!
It’s natural for people to want perfection for Cloud, Tifa and Aerith figures though. It’s the love triangle, after all.

And Kadaj was the only one I can say I liked. The other two are why I find them meh.

I’m really excited for AC Sephiroth since that’s my favorite face design for him (unHINGED) plus AC Seph and Cloud are nice releases for people who missed out on ordering the remake ones back when we weren’t sure of GT’s quality. That said, as much as I love AC Tifa I think I’d rather them do Rude and Reno or maybe Jessie/Biggs/Wedge next, just to have something completely different. Rude and Barret are customs I’ve been gathering up pieces for for awhile, but having them as actual figures would be 👌🏼 primo.

Also Sonon.
I’d say you could get a custom Phicen body and use it for Barret, but the clothes from the SharkToys release wouldn’t fit. I’ve already contemplated it. 😂

Anyway, I’m not really sure why they don’t appear to want to do an AC Tifa. I can only guess it’s because they want to limit how many figures they make from that film… but they’re doing Vincent? As for the criticisms, you guys realize how many critiques are thrown at Hot Toys on a daily basis? Gametoys really doesn’t get anywhere near that level. I think they’ll live.

Only guess why they might avoid doing an AC Tifa is just because she is such a high profile character which puts the spotlight directly on them more than anything else they could work on.
Considering how far back they teased their proto Tifa, I’m thrilled they followed through with it, but I’m guessing the entire process has erred on the side of caution and they’d rather not risk releasing the character again…

Have you seen their new Flash supergirl..?😭 Well deserved for how much they charge and how limited their articulation is nowadays.. *cough* Venom *cough* Carnage and more.. I used to be a HUGEEE Hot Toys head. I would defend them to death at one point. Only ones I have left are my Metal Gear Rising Raidens and Pennywise. And MAYBE I'll hunt down some more star wars.. GT figures have legit made my jaw drop. Every single one so far. Same with Rocket Toys, some Inart and I'm also loving the Iconiq Studios SF line. But back to GT.. Bruh what happened to Vincent anyway?! I need some updateeee

Only guess why they might avoid doing an AC Tifa is just because she is such a high profile character which puts the spotlight directly on them more than anything else they could work on.
Considering how far back they teased their proto Tifa, I’m thrilled they followed through with it, but I’m guessing the entire process has erred on the side of caution and they’d rather not risk releasing the character again…
Damn.. I hate that all that makes sense..🤦🏾‍♂️😭

Damn.. I hate that all that makes sense..🤦🏾‍♂️😭
It actually makes a lot of sense why they didn’t name their Tifa anything but the SKU, either. Cloud and Sephiroth literally have their names plastered across the box. Will be interesting to see if that’s the case for AC Cloud (I think the product had the Cloud name on retailer sites), but I’m going to guess it won’t be for Tifa.

By the way, anyone who is wanting PAK Jessie and the bike, or just Jessie, or a Remake Cloud, the Jessie sets are on sale an AmiAmi. It’s $137 for Cloud and Jessie with bike, which is basically the price of one new release PAK from AmiAmi. Jessie and the bike are only $79 and Jessie alone is $78… which is odd.

Reno, Rude, Sonon and Yuffie are also on sale. Blue Dress Tifa is sort of on sale for the same price as BBTS right now, at $89—and Red Dress Aerith is about the same price. As are Red XIII and Rufus. Sephiroth is listed at a staggering $78…

And at $79 for Jessie and the bike, I caved. 😪

Back