Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much did it cost all in all for taobao?
It said total 1580 yuan. Its like $220 USD. But you still have to account for exchange rate fee which probably bring it up about $230? But that's doesn't include with shipping. You put a ¥ 300 deposit down for pre order and I think when it releases you pay the full thing and the shipping. If the box is very big I would think it would bring close to what other stores is selling, which is around $350 or so.

Last edited:
It said total 1580 yuan. Its like $220 USD. But you still have to account for exchange rate fee which probably bring it up about $230? But that's doesn't include with shipping. You put a ¥ 300 deposit down for pre order and I think when it releases you pay the full thing and the shipping. If the box is very big I would think it would bring close to what other stores is selling, which is around $350 or so.
Makes sense. Here, local stores charge around $320 for the total preorder.. considering we're in asia.

Makes sense. Here, local stores charge around $320 for the total preorder.. considering we're in asia.
Yeah I think if you live within China you would have a better deal since I think you can pick up in person, but I think you do have to be close to Shanghai or Guangdong

LOL these people fighting over GT Tifa. You Like it, you buy it. no need to whine about how she's not up to your tastes. In the first place, GT boss already said no one will ever be satisfied with how Tifa looks no matter how he tries to revise the HS and he already expected these Grown up cry babies to make a scene in these forums once she pops up.

seriously,“a big failure”?
I'm only talking about the mouth, which, as we've seen, is the main flaw in Tifa's HS.
When corrected, the likeness is clearly better.

As for the other Tifa on the market, they're all ugly and don't deserve any attention (even SE official products)
I've made it clear several times that the Tifa GT is the best by far, so i won't repeat it every time.
Despite everything, it's okay to be critical and point out what's wrong, even with GT, which is my favorite brand (and given the quality (and price) of their products, it's normal to be more demanding with them than with Superduck and other sub-brands).

You also said that Tifa would be a One Shot, that GT would only make one and that we wouldn't have an AC version, so the stakes are even higher for this Remake version.

Especially as this pre-order Tifa is an update of the 1st prototype which was nevertheless perfect, I don't understand the change that took several months, and that's why i doubt the final product will be improved, even if it comes out in 1 year (But I really hope so)

In short, if we didn't like GT we wouldn't comment, we're picky because GT is THE BRAND for Final Fantasy and by far the only one that can give us the quality we expect.
I don't see anyone here commenting on the likeness of the others Tifa, because who cares? Only GT matters.

Speaking of other brands, do we have any photos of the Barret Shark Toys?
It will probably be one of the only 1/6 Barret we'll have, so I've taken it, but I'm still concern of the final result :unsure:

Those are basically my thoughts as well. Gametoys is clearly the only company,
that is capable of producing a actual Remake Tifa. We dont even have to talk about these other 1:6 or 1:4 scale Tifas
because, lets be honest, all of them are maybe some kind or version of Tifa but there are literally zero actual decent looking Remake Tifas.
Zero.
So now when we have the chance to finally get a actual decent Remake Tifa, from a company that is capable of doing it, (Gametoys)
and they only want to do this one single release of her,
we totally should aim for the best possible result and not approach it from the "well at least it doesnt look as horrible as all the others" side.
Because looking at it from that view ... thats a very very very very low bar.
My simple wish is to finally get a Remake Tifa, that you can put into your shelf and it just looks like Remake Tifa, the actual ingame one,
and not like some random dark haired cosplay girl.

GT Tifa pretty much looks like the remake version.

Can always get it repainted if it bothers you on the lips painting.

that is capable of producing a actual Remake Tifa. We dont even have to talk about these other 1:6 or 1:4 scale Tifas
because, lets be honest, all of them are maybe some kind or version of Tifa but there are literally zero actual decent looking Remake Tifas.
Zero.
So now when we have the chance to finally get a actual decent Remake Tifa, from a company that is capable of doing it, (Gametoys)
we totally should aim for the best possible result and not approach it from the "well at least it doesnt look as horrible as all the others" side.
My simple wish is to finally get a Remake Tifa, that you can put into your shelf and it just looks like Remake Tifa, the actual ingame one,
so you buying the gt tifa or?wait for another tifa?

Thank you for a actual real answer,
but how do you explain this:
All of these screens below are literally screenshots from the game, different scenarios with slightly different facial expressions.
Her eyebrow doesnt look like the GT eyebrow once. Not even her angry face has this kind of eyebrow angle on the outer line
or such a curve as the GT Tifa.
And i already commented on the lip / mouth, its not the actual shape, size whatever,
its because GT Tifas mouth has a extremely soft color and theres no clean line. The color is fading out. That makes her mouth look thin.
But the ingame Tifa model doesnt have a soft lip color at all and the lip color / lipstick has a very clean line.

View attachment 646343View attachment 646344
View attachment 646345View attachment 646346
View attachment 646347View attachment 646348
View attachment 646349

And this is GT Tifa:

View attachment 646350

Can we at least agree that its the wrong eyebrow shape and also not the correct like lipstick "paintjob"?
This thread is making me question my sanity.

Wait, y’all don’t remember the scene during the dreamweaver boss fight where Cloud calls a timeout to ask “Who is that random dark haired girl?” Turned out Tifa had just smudged her lipstick and the whole party didn’t recognise her.. classic remake moment if you ask me

Zero.
Sounds to me like you'll never get a Tifa at this rate...

Oh, i did pre order in the end because like you guys said, if its gonna turn out "bad" (in my opinion, ... relax)
then i can simply cancel the order. I'm not interested in selling. So its up to GT and whatever they are going to show as actual product pictures
in a year+ from now.

I'm LITERALLY debating about 1 more to make it 7.
Just out of curiosity and I hope it doesn’t come across the wrong way but how come you have decided to purchase so many? What are your plans for having them displayed etc?

I can see purchasing two for example of a figure to have multiple heads sculpts etc on display but 7 is a crazy number! 🤣 To each their own though and again I hope I am not coming across like I am judging you because I am not, just curious to know your plans!

Just out of curiosity and I hope it doesn’t come across the wrong way but how come you have decided to purchase so many? What are your plans for having them displayed etc?

I can see purchasing two for example of a figure to have multiple heads sculpts etc on display but 7 is a crazy number! 🤣 To each their own though and again I hope I am not coming across like I am judging you because I am not, just curious to know your plans!
1687543788332.png

Back