Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tactical plays on impulsive consumers spending.

I think she looks good, but it's all subjective. You like it or you don't. Who knows, taste change with time but don't let others try and sway your stance. I think that is a common problem with the collector community.

There is barely a difference in that comparison, good lord.

200w.gif

The tactical plays on impulsive consumers spending.

I think she looks good, but it's all subjective. You like it or you don't. Who knows, taste change with time but don't let others try and sway your stance. I think that is a common problem with the collector community.
When I first got into 1/6 collecting I made that mistake listening about a couple of figures that I really wanted. I quickly changed to getting what I want after I missed out on those. If it's a character I want and looks good to me, I order it.

That's how it should always be. After all, it's your collection. Its this FOMO idea that perpetuates these silly notions to buy beyond your personal preferences. Sure this hobby has it more lucrative moments, but if were buying all this sh'it to hopefully sell it for a large profit down the road, then the spirit of the hobby is lost.

I much rather trade stuff than sell to build a collection, but greed is the motto of this era, so trust and honesty has fallen out of style. Enough of my rant, I too hope for more GT Final Fantasy toys. I ordered Tifa, she looks great to me, hope her neck plug isn't placed too far inside her head...

Been interesting to follow the thread today. :)
I still think it's really great. Happy overall by a longshot. Would have loved a lower price, of course! :)
Not sure about the bar, but it might work... I have that TE Aerith on order and they might look good together at the bar. Extremely unlikely I'd use that printed background thing for anything. I feel like that's just gonna look janky.

Saw something about more sculpts, and it's a cool idea. While it isn't really GT's M.O., it would be cool if there were some add-ons released. I'd be interested in another sculpt and the alternate outfits. Maybe the short-hair Tifa that was all the rage recently? Certainly some opportunity, but I don't think we'll see such things come to fruition. :)

The desk will remain in the box for me, not much of a diorama person mostly because no space, but I can see the appeal and we all notice the markup...

Been interesting to follow the thread today. :)
I still think it's really great. Happy overall by a longshot. Would have loved a lower price, of course! :)
Not sure about the bar, but it might work... I have that TE Aerith on order and they might look good together at the bar. Extremely unlikely I'd use that printed background thing for anything. I feel like that's just gonna look janky.

Saw something about more sculpts, and it's a cool idea. While it isn't really GT's M.O., it would be cool if there were some add-ons released. I'd be interested in another sculpt and the alternate outfits. Maybe the short-hair Tifa that was all the rage recently? Certainly some opportunity, but I don't think we'll see such things come to fruition. :)
I am 100% down for a short haired Tifa headsculpt. I was one of those who actually liked it and also bc I'm a man of WIDEEE variety so I don't really care about things remaining "too true to the character". I'm the type to put Tifa's short haired headsculpt on an Ada Wong body for fun photos😂 but what alternate outfits would you like to see?🤔 I was a huge fan of her exotic outfit in the remake.

Attachments

• E8n7yHJWYAAN0Ne.0.jpeg.jpg
    E8n7yHJWYAAN0Ne.0.jpeg.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 0
  • il5smnupo5h71.png
    il5smnupo5h71.png
    358.8 KB · Views: 0
sorry, cant let it go.
i feel like the facial expression problem i have with GT Tifa, is basically just because of her mouth.
look, on the left, i only made her mouth less wide,with slightly thicker lips, less angry eyebrow and she already looks very different:
(right side is the original GT one)
Something about her mouth is not right.

View attachment 646160
Really better!
Your comparison really shows that the original mouth is a total miss, i think a simple repaint can fix that so i really hope that GT will do it

I am 100% down for a short haired Tifa headsculpt. I was one of those who actually liked it and also bc I'm a man of WIDEEE variety so I don't really care about things remaining "too true to the character". I'm the type to put Tifa's short haired headsculpt on an Ada Wong body for fun photos😂 but what alternate outfits would you like to see?🤔 I was a huge fan of her exotic outfit in the remake.
I like all of them from Remake. First and foremost, though, they absolutely did the right thing by starting with the main costume! It amazes me that it's been this hard for anyone to get her main style right! So I'm very glad to start there. :)

The blue/purple dress is the iconic one after that, it seems. But honestly I'd be interested in any/all of her alternates!

Really better!
Your comparison really shows that the original mouth is a total miss, i think a simple repaint can fix that so i really hope that GT will do it

Yeah, just take a look at Remake Tifas mouth. Its a narrow mouth with thicker bright red lips with a clear line.
Now take a look at GT Tifa. Its a wide mouth with thin looking lips because its a soft color with no clear line.
Also her eyebrows shouldnt be that low. That doesnt match Remake Tifas normal face expression.

3653723-final%20fantasy%20vii%20remake_20200410133520.jpg

timou.png

Yeah, just take a look at Remake Tifas mouth. Its a narrow mouth with thicker bright red lips with a clear line.
Now take a look at GT Tifa. Its a wide mouth with thin looking lips because its a soft color with no clear line.

View attachment 646180
You're 100% right, and the the photo you chosed hurts even more the HS Gametoys on likeness...
I really hope that they will fix it, because there's not much missing to get the perfect HS, just a few adjustments.

Also her eyebrows shouldnt be that low. That doesnt match Remake Tifas normal face expression.

View attachment 646180
Just don't buy it then lol. Are you trying to kiss her or something? Like damn do you prefer women with a narrow mouth?

Last edited:
I caved in and pre-ordered. It was all peer pressure, I blame all of you!

Only kidding, much appreciated to everyone in this forum. Can't wait to see how this turns out in person.

GT and OSK reputation helped make me feel comfortable in purchasing this.

It can still be halted now, that is the point. Honestly, it doesn't matter much one way or another. If they keep making stuff, cool, if it gets shut down, oh well. Its only a frivolous toy.
Who sh'it in your coffee? 🤣 If you're bored of collecting, just say that 😂

Last edited:
Back