Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price is very high, considering GT doesn't pay licensing fees. I suspect it's mostly due to the bar accessories and the silicone body with a modeled vagina, two things I don't care for...

That being said, I preordered because this is probably be the best 1/6 Tifa we'll ever get. I do think they should have added a second jointed body for carefree posing at this price.
According to the product display photos/listing info you shouldn't have to worry about creases/damages even though it is silicone. Read the verbiage on the product item pictures about the silicone body they used (it is the product image with the nude body). For this reason you should be OK to pose it without worry.

It's the same material they've used for the upper bodies for AC Cloud, L and Light; to GT's credit, they've been testing the resistance of the material on a prototype of Cloud for at least the last year and it appears to be as tough as they allege, but ultimately we won't know for definite until buyers start getting these things in their hands.

According to the product display photos/listing info you shouldn't have to worry about creases/damages even though it is silicone. Read the verbiage on the product item pictures about the silicone body they used (it is the product image with the nude body). For this reason you should be OK to pose it without worry.
Yeah but for how long? Silicone naturally degrades much faster than PVC, even without taking jointed/seamless into account. I just think the option should've been there.

Anyway, just saw the Cloud chocobo, that's probably my favorite part of the figure :ROFLMAO:

Yeah but for how long? Silicone naturally degrades much faster than PVC, even without taking jointed/seamless into account. I just think the option should've been there.

Anyway, just saw the Cloud chocobo, that's probably my favorite part of the figure :ROFLMAO:
It depends which grade of silicone is used. People have had custom medical grade silicone items by smooth-on, etc. for twenty years with no problems (I can refer you to a collector through dm if people are interested), but you pay a lot for the materials. I don't know how much I trust medical grade silica gel in comparison though so I'm not going to take chances with mine personally.

last time I missed the code I contacted kit and he refunded the original order and let me re-order with the discount, doesn't hurt to try!

I'm not going to pre order her. I would have, if the face looked more like the old prototype pictures walter showed us over the last months.
That was the perfect Tifa look if you ask me. A mixture of beautiful, friendly and cute.
But i dont like this new awkward emotionless face expression at all. Shes just staring into a void.
And i dont think that this matches Remake Tifas overall personal mood at all.
If they fix that somehow later, okay, my problem. But i'm not going to gamble on this.

gt ti.png

I think it's great. Skirt seems to be a little bulky in some shots.
Price is high, would have preferred it about $80 less, so will have to think on it, mind might change.
Preordered for now. :)

It depends which grade of silicone is used. People have had custom medical grade silicone items by smooth-on, etc. for twenty years with no problems (I can refer you to a collector through dm if people are interested), but you pay a lot for the materials. I don't know how much I trust medical grade silica gel in comparison though so I'm not going to take chances with mine personally.
Yes, I won't assume the material of a mass produced figure to be the same as an expensive custom. I'll be careful with mine, too. They write it's good for "playing normally" but what that means is up to interpretation. Is it leaning the arms on the bar or this:
224e5322-d171-4e00-906f-890fb188d8e7-495115e45644ac1b4c173718847-ffviir_feb_2020_screenshots_6.jpg

tbh with the higher price tag I don't think we'll see pre-orders close off early this time around

Wow this figure looks absolutely amazing I can’t wait to see this in person love the little chocloud too and the ponytail is a cool extra option to have as well!

Back